Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    2 years and 2 months left guys xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Dnf syndrome. After 9 years it's gonna be god awful

Seems a bit early to announce this.

Like I've said before, I don't think I could take this movie that seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to get on the hype-wagon this early. But it is nice to have a date for it (even if it will likely be pushed back).

Deleted
    It's raining Blizzard news. I did say this would happen. Expect something major at Blizzcon, next Wow expansion is going to be something else. Has to be.

Don't tease me bro!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Movies and their release dates are often announced well in advance. Doesn't mean the date is always accurate though.
    Last edited by El_Diabl0; 2013-10-01 at 10:14 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe no one thought to film the preview with their cellphone.

Why? Almost all big movies are announced like this. Look at the Avatar Sequels or Star Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamgood View Post
    Wait could this be heroes of the storm related?...
    No. Heroes of the Storm is a game. It's registered as a video game. Plus, this is still 2 years away, and it's name is confirmed as being 'WARCRAFT'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Why? Almost all big movies are announced like this. Look at the Avatar Sequels or Star Wars.
    Not 2 years early! And definitely not -exact- dates, like the 18th of December. :P

WoW will have 2 million subs by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eren Yaeger View Post
    Then the movie is not for you.

And guess what? They don't care. (And nor do we..)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm everywhere and nowhere at the same time!
    A BIT EARLY YOU SAY!? :::takes a deep breath::: ...sorry about that. But like this movie has been rumored since like around the Lich King expansion came out I think, and that was 2008, I think is about time they went out there and said "OK GUYS IS HAPPENING" you know, maybe the movie won't come out for that date specifically but man, at least is an official confirmation of yeah we fo realz doin' et guise!!

my.. my... *faints*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eren Yaeger View Post
    Hm, well, you could like... not watch it?

I think the movie will be badass and I'll enjoy it without your opinions.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Deleted
    Feels a bit off to announce an exact date more than two years prior the release, but maybe that's just me :P

Isn't it supposed to be all about the Alliance or has that changed? I lost all interest when they made that statement a while back. Doing so would essentially make it a fantasy/mideavil type movie with some WoW terms thrown in. It'll suck balls if they cop out and leave Horde out entirely or as a barely mentioned afterthought just to save on the CGI/makeup effects budget.

Honestly - games made into movies and vice versa have never done well and that's putting it mildly. You can't cram a decade or more worth of lore and history into a two hour movie and expect it to do justice. I don't expect this to ever get out of development hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Generic movie filler release date?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Which means we should be expecting a trailer next year.
    And the trailer for the trailer should be with us anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope this film is good, but I just know it's going to be horrible