Rascal-Bot possible breeds?

I'm looking to buying one of these pets but because so few have been made no website has any proper info on possible breeds.

I know it can come in Power/Balanced (P/B), Health/Balanced (H/B) and Speed/Balanced (S/B) but does anyone know of any more?

There is no H/B breed. The other two are correct. Those are the only 2 breeds for the rascal-bot.

How do you know they're the only two?

Wowhead lists only H/B. Warcraftpets lists P/B and S/B. I can't find any more info.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as my addon says it only comes in P/B.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    How do you know they're the only two?

Wowhead lists only H/B. Warcraftpets lists P/B and S/B. I can't find any more info.
    Wowhead is probably wrong. Warcraftpets actually looks at people's armories to determine the breeds of pets. If no player has a rascal-bot with H/B breed on the armory it's probably because it's not a possible breed choice. Not sure how wowhead gets its data, but I've noticed it being wrong on multiple occasions. It might have been an initial guess, because it has to list something on the pet's page, and their data still hasn't updated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    As far as my addon says it only comes in P/B.
    You're addon was probably last updated before anyone even had the pet, so it's kind of useless to base off of that.
    Last edited by Speaker; 2013-10-10 at 02:27 AM.

Well it is a very new pet, very few have actually been made because its uses the same mats and daily CD as the Sky Golem mount. Data on the pet could be incomplete.

There aren't exactly many possibilities. There are only 2 breeds. Trust me. Just go to a high-pop server and you will many of them. P/B and S/B only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowhead gets its data from using the wowhead launcher, the data comes sraight from your WoW folder.