What class do you enjoy playing the most?

Simple question, which class do you enjoy the most?

I cant get enough of Warrior myself. Always so active, charging and leaping around, I never cared for range much either. Plus the older armors sets all look great! (new ones are terribad).

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid specially feral and guardian spec
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    I gravitate towards the warrior myself. I cant ever seem to get any traction with my alts. Then again, I stopped playing anything near regularly in wrath. Its hard to put any effort into an alt when you only play a month or two of an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost Death Knight. Nothing feels quicker and more adaptable, we can fulfill just about any niche or role in a group. Plus I love not having to ramp up damage at all; the burst is huge.

Deleted
    I love the warrior as well . Just come back from a few years break and warrior is the first class I have been levelling through MoP. The other classes all have various techniques/tricks and magic abilities that let them get the job done, the warrior simply runs in,shouts and gets really angry,,,then eventually enrages to the point where the only possible way to calm down is to EXECUTE the foe :P. Makes me feel like I'm playing Rastan or Golden axe back in the day .

Enha shaman. Played shaman since Vanilla, my first char. And discovered the joy that is enha in start of wrath. Still my main.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Deleted
    Resto/Enhance, rerolled at the start of BC when alliance finally got shaman and never looked back. But i still play my Vanilla warlock main sometimes
    Tried all the other classes and specs and always got bored quick

Beast Master Hunter. I always end up going back probably because it was my first character back in vanilla. Still have the pvp title and everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    MM Hunter.

I love all the tools we have (thanks a lot for removing readiness, blizzard)
    and being able to do instant damage from afar.

I'd also like to say I hate BM hunters.

Probably Rogues or Enhance Shaman. I don't know if anything can beat stealth for fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been a Paladin since the day I started in 2005, and I've been one ever since.

Playing anything else just feels wrong.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Monk. No questions about it. I literally went alt-crazy (it was kinda sad) trying to "find myself" when I come back early in 5.3. Hopped on my Monk... "Welcome home."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Class with highest DPS.

JK I've only ever played Mage and DK.

Retribution paladin since I started in patch 1.4. Assassination rogue is fun too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid.... One class, all four roles in one..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood DK is the only thing I enjoy enough to keep playing.

Retribution paladin since day one but I also like to play a warrior only because of charrrrrge and heroic leap

Shaman I feel has the most fun utility spells and best animations.