Poll: Which race deserves most love in EXP 5?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Which Race deserves love in EXP 5?

So each expansion tends to highlight a few races more than others, and each time, some races will be left to collect dust in a corner.

For Expansion 5, which race do you feel deserves most love?

Honestly..
    all alliance races bar Humans

Horde:Tauren

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    So each expansion tends to highlight a few races more than others, and each time, some races will be left to collect dust in a corner.

For Expansion 5, which race do you feel deserves most love?
    Guess it depends largely on the expansion itself. If it's Legion / Argus / Eredar. Then I suppose Draenei should and would get a lot of attention. On the other hand if it's something along the lines of Azshara / N'zoth it could be anybodys game? Heck, we don't even know if we'll see another race in the next expansion.

Anyhow. I'd like to see more of Dwarves (What's up with that Magni dude?), maybe Worgen. (A tad interrested in the whole Forsaken vs. Alliance up there in the top near Gilneas and such).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    Guess it depends largely on the expansion itself. If it's Legion / Argus / Eredar. Then I suppose Draenei should and would get a lot of attention. On the other hand if it's something along the lines of Azshara / N'zoth it could be anybodys game? Heck, we don't even know if we'll see another race in the next expansion.

Anyhow. I'd like to see more of Dwarves (What's up with that Magni dude?), maybe Worgen. (A tad interrested in the whole Forsaken vs. Alliance up there in the top near Gilneas and such).
    I see your reasoning there.

For the sake of finding out what the community feels, feel free to vote by the heart and not which race will logically stand out depending on the expansion's theme.

Ogres. Definitely Ogres, and the little people, literally the little people; Dwarves, Gnomes, and Goblins. Draenei needs some limelight as well.

Orcs because orcs are the master race.

I agree completely. I feel, overall, the Draenei would need a lot more love than the rest, since they have little-to-no lore in relevant expansions lately. Otherwise, it would depend on the context of the expansion. If it was Legion, Draenei would be involved heavily, as well as Orcs. If it would be Azshara (which I hope), the Night Elves and Blood Elves would be major contributors to the campaign as well as any new races/classes they add.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Deleted
    Humans heheheh and Draenei

Deleted
    I voted Draenei but if I had a second place it would be Tauren

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    Orcs because orcs are the master race.
    even tho they don't deserve it there will be orc lore simply due to the fact that the orcs still have a score to settle with the legion

Deleted
    Worgen, draenei, gnomes and goblins.

10+ Year Old Account
    the ogres in the horde

I know everyone is going to say Draenei...but in my opinion? No. Just no.

There are SOOO many draenei I just lost interest in the race.

Draenei and Gnomes

Yup, just like how this expac focuses on playable Pandaren lore, you know Huojin and Tushui,.. wait a minute..
    Last edited by Hyde; 2013-10-05 at 03:44 PM.

trolls hand down

Night Elves and undead got my vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen, Draenei, Goblins and Tauren.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    Honestly..
    all alliance races bar Humans

Horde:Tauren
    Essentially this.

As it is, rebuilding and reuniting the Horde will provide slots of story for all Horde factions. The "containment" of Sylvanas potentially offers a storyline for the Worgen, Dwarves and Gnomes.

EJL

10+ Year Old Account
    How can gnome have so little votes, srsly, we didn't have any gnome lore patch or expansion since launch.
    They don't even have a capital yet and still they are a character race of the Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?