10+ Year Old Account

Marine guns down sorority girl after exchanging words at stop light

On new years eve a girl was driving her drunk friends home from a party when an SUV pulled up next to them at the light. Words were exchanged that were friendly at first, but then the Marine opened fire on her firing two or three shots, one of the shots nailing her in the head. Her car crashed into a pole. She was found by authorities lying on the ground outside of her car at around 2 a.m. She was rushed to the hospital on life support, where she died the evening of January 1.

But you know what I think is funny? All of the men in the SUV were black. No one is screaming racism or white lives matter.

But hey, let's all watch a marine get away with murder because he's a marine. I can only imagine what they must have been talking about before he opened fire on her.

http://totalfratmove.com/suspect-arr...ource=Facebook

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    But you know what I think is funny? All of the men in the SUV were black. No one is screaming racism or white lives matter.
    I'll wait till a proper investigation is done. Also what does race have to do with this? Road rage doesn't have a race requirement and neither does being stupid. We have one sides version of what was said, lets wait and see what the other side has to say.

If they can't prove that Discrimination and Racism is abundant in America, then their are better things the Media can do like "Trump!" "Bush!" "Reagen!" "Palin!" "Limbaugh!"

7+ Year Old Account
    I give this thread less then 1 hour before its locked Also, this just seems like a terrible case of extreme violence, so lets just leave it at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    In case people object to the OP's source...

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local...rder/78299164/

anyways, the local outlets (because I live in the DFW area, and actually went to school at UNT), are implying this was rage induced, escalated by the suspects being disrespectful to the woman at one point. Not about race. If it was, I can pretty much guarantee you wfaa would have mentioned that, seeing as how they do tend to mention that kind of thing. So leave the race speculation out ya?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    No one is screaming racism or white lives matter.
    The shooter is not a cop. /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    While discussion of the events and the news article linked is fine, starting a thread by injecting unneeded racial commentary really prevents a thread from staying on topic. I'm going to close this as there's no chance it will lead anywhere good.