Deleted

Excited about crowd chooses you change!

For once blizzard reacted 'quite' fast and improved this system in a more
    balanced way, all I can say is --> GG

Now tune down warrior/uhdk/affli dmg and we will have the best era of pvp so far.
    (jk also remove half of the cc abilities )

Deleted
    fix DR more likely... many 3s matches this week ive been sat in constant sheep or fears with no sign of DR (my own fault for being caught a few times I guess but come on seriously, once your in that cc chain theres literally no way out till match is over ;p).....

Deleted
    Just waiting for hybrids abusing the shit out of the new buff. Keeping themselfs alive for 10 minutes then
    bursting the hell out of healer/dps-teams and just watching the healer fall behind.

Shitty change to a shitty mechanic.

Just make the team with most players alive after 15 minutes the winner.
    If both teams have same amout of players end it in a fucking tie. Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Just waiting for hybrids abusing the shit out of the new buff. Keeping themselfs alive for 10 minutes then
    bursting the hell out of healer/dps-teams and just watching the healer fall behind.

Shitty change to a shitty mechanic.

Just make the team with most players alive after 15 minutes the winner.
    If both teams have same amout of players end it in a fucking tie. Who cares?
    You do realize the debuff would be effecting hybrids as well due to their survivability based around healing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    You do realize the debuff would be effecting hybrids as well due to their survivability based around healing?
    With the retarded amount of cc and healing hybrids have atm they will have no problem whatsoever turtling for 10 minutes.
    If the healer/dps team try to turtle they are already at a disadvantage.
    Just wait and see. This will be abused just like TCCY is abused atm.
    Last edited by mmoc9aa38bccdb; 2013-10-11 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted
    seems like one of those "we haven't got a fukkin clue what were doing with pvp so lets try this" moments at blizz hq....

This season Blizz actually seems to be on top of things, RBG changes made quickly, crowd. I've had the worst experiences with crowd 70% of my 2's losses are from it. Hopefully the change is actually a good one, tank specs should be gone from them as well double Blood DK at the top of the ladder for 2's smh.

Deleted
    With the retarded amount of cc and healing hybrids have atm they will have no problem whatsoever turtling for 10 minutes.
    Are you ffing kidding me ?
    Hybrids dont have a problem keeping themselves alive against healer+dps teams ?
    All that you meet in 2s is healer+ war/dk/hunter/mage.
    Good luck surviving for 1 minute, especially now that all those wars and dks have the griev weapons.

And another point, lets say a hybrid team can survive with insane constant healing that they dont have,
    you do realise that this debuff also affects them right ?
    I would argue that its the double dps teams that are in a slighter disadvantage,
    they might survive with perfect rotation of all their defensives and offhealing cooldowns
    combined with perfect cc and kiting. But when the debuff starts stacking there is no way
    that their offhealing will still be enough to keep each other alive, but a dedicated healer can
    still heal for quite alot at the start of the debuff, in this period I would say the healer+dps team
    has the advantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wait and see. This will be abused just like TCCY is abused atm.
    You dont seem to play a hybrid do you? i dont know about Spriest or Enh shammys or moonkins but ret pala self healing is kinda shit now with the battle fatigue buff. i dont think we will be seing total dominance in 2`s by hybrids, atleast not with battle fatigue as it is now.