Thread: Sim craft help

Sim craft help

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone could give me a little advice on using simcraft.

I've DL'd and installed it and I've imported my character all no prob and I've even done a simple sim but my problem is finding out my secondary stat weights. I can't seem to find them in the report. Do I need to adjust a setting or am I just not looking in the right tab? I want to get the weights so I can throw the info into Ask Mr Robot.

Another question is , when I sim my character should I do multiple sims for different talent combos or just sim the one I'd be using the most? I'm just looking to tweek my general performance, not really concerned with .0% dps increases.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Not at home ATM but I can link my Sim report when I get home if that would help.
    Last edited by Rawklobster; 2013-10-14 at 06:09 AM.

There should be a table there with stat weights. Its titled "Scale Factors for Rawkklobster Damage Per Second". It shows you the weights you can insert into Mr. Robot or if you want the simple version there's also "Ranking" in that table that just ranks the stats in order.

If there's not table called "Scale Factors for Rawkklobster Damage Per Second" you probably haven't selected any stats to scale. In that case go to to the Options tab, next to Welcome tab and select "Scaling". From there choose the stats you want scaled, e.g int, spellpower, crit, mastery, haste.

Just remember to take them with a grain of salt. For example for enhancement shamans on a patchwerk fight with 1 enemy, haste is gonna get higher rating. With 8 enemies mastery is gonna get higher values. Simulations can help but there are alot of things affecting each other.