Change equipment when I change talents

Hello, is there an addon, macro or weak aura that will automatically change to a certain equipment set I have when I change to a certain talent? For instance, when I switch to the Rushing Jade Wind talent, I want a reminder or something to change my trinket to the Sigil of Rampage. Sometimes I'll change into my AoE talents but forget to equip my AoE trinket.

Vice-Versa, I would like to have the Assurance of Consequence equipped when I have the Xuen talent chosen. I have both armor sets named "DPS" and "AOE".

Thanks for your help! And even just a popup or some sort of reminder to switch to the appropriate gear set would be very helpful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hallsey View Post
    Hello, is there an addon, macro or weak aura that will automatically change to a certain equipment set I have when I change to a certain talent? For instance, when I switch to the Rushing Jade Wind talent, I want a reminder or something to change my trinket to the Sigil of Rampage. Sometimes I'll change into my AoE talents but forget to equip my AoE trinket.

Vice-Versa, I would like to have the Assurance of Consequence equipped when I have the Xuen talent chosen. I have both armor sets named "DPS" and "AOE".

Thanks for your help! And even just a popup or some sort of reminder to switch to the appropriate gear set would be very helpful.
    Nah. The macro / addon UI can't touch talents.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Nah. The macro / addon UI can't touch talents.
    It's quite possible, actually. Addons cannot automatically change talents, true, but they can very much read what talents you have selected and react to changes.

no i don't want it to change the talents for me. i just want it to alert me that when i have a certain talent selected, like rushing jade wind, that if i don't have sigil of rampage equipped, it will either equip it for me or at least alert me that it will.

i have this in a weak aura and can't get it working right: Load when I'm Monk Windwalker spec with Rushing Jade Wind Talent selected. Trigger is type: status and status is set to item equipped. I put in the Sigil of Rampage item and selected inverse. Now the weak aura shows when im RJW and don't have sigil, but it doesn't go away after I"ve equipped sigil. I think I'm close to what I want. Anyone have any ideas on what else to do to hide the aura once I"ve equipped the right trinket?