Guardians - How much Unbuffed Health do you have?

Topic

I am currently at 705k unbuffed. But I think I could have more if I changed some gems around.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you plan on doing heroic content and are terribly under geared there's no reason to be that concerned with your health pool.

Don't make any changes in order to get more health.

Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    Unless you plan on doing heroic content and are terribly under geared there's no reason to be that concerned with your health pool.

Don't make any changes in order to get more health.
    My druid has been 90 for just over a week, and his ilvl is 521. I'm happy where he is. I have a lot of Crafty gems in what sockets he has. Not focus on health really. The most time I spend in game is on Timeless Isle killing things. Got three Burdens from three Kukuru's chests in a row. Just need a new weapon.

Deleted
    I'm at about 950k HP unbuffed, which is plenty. I use 1 stamina-trinket and no stamina gems nor enchants.

With the 5.4 stamina buff as long as your tanking content your ready to tank then stamina is not a concern.

Very much a function of ilvl so cant really compare yourself against somebody of a different ilvl. There is also a big difference in 10 man and 25 man. In 25 man the tanks DPS is not as important. To me it makes sense to have an ample cushion in 25 man so the healer's dont have to worry about you too much and can focus on the raid.

I have 944.5K Health in bear form unbuffed. Goes 1.1 Million with buffs.

OT: Just got my tree to 90 and doing dungeons had a warrior with 1Mil+ HP.. Was fun to just laze around as his lock buddy was at 760K HP or so