The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Using Sim and weird weights

OK, so here is a link to my armory...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lychell/simple

As I am not in a guild and having to pug stuff the gear is just a hap-hazarded mess. But I'm trying to find ways to squeeze out more dps, which means more re-invites into pugs and possibly finding a guild who wants a DK.

That said, after running a number of Sims with and without buffs, I keep getting really weird stat weights which I'm using for reforge. For fdk's who have a collective pile of shit for gear what is the "better" approach to reforging and gemming? Currently, I'm getting haste > crit so, but I thought for fdk's it was crit > haste?

EJ obviously is using BiS so really that is never going to apply to me which further leads to the confusion of how to get more out of the pile of dog shit that I have.

Any help or insight would be appreciated. Please refrain from telling me to go get this or that piece of gear, I'm aware that I need to get gear but telling me the obvious is just being a douche and not giving insight to what I HAVE and how to make that better.

Deleted
    You use neither Plague Leech nor Blood Tap. Especially PL would increase the relative weight of crit, since it devalues haste.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I was under the impression for 2H fdk that RE > BT was a better approach with gear that is less than 560ish? I can go back to PL, I've used to in the past but never really saw a gain with it but that could be that I wasn't forging correctly in the first place.

Deleted
    After looking on Armory, you are like 2% under expertise cap. It's a first thing to fix. Otherwise i would say that those stat weights are ok. Everything will depend on your AMS soaking tbh. If you do soaking right and still feel rune starved, go haste>crit>mastery till you feel comfortable. FFC is pretty bad for single target, if you have shadopan trinket, it would be better since you miss expertise.

I won't mention hit rating as you have reforged all you could anyways. You could only go for str/stam gems instead of str/hit, but it's not a dps increase anyway.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Here are the stats from the last sim that I just did - 25000 iterations and no buffs. This is what's confusing with the stats vs what for example Mr. Robot would say is the usual fare for fdk (No, I do not just blindy go with what Mr. Robot says, using it as an eample)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, thank you so much for the feedback. I'll look at how I can fix the EXP cap issue. As for being RP starved, I really never feel all that starved. I used to herpderp spam like a crazy person but I've really worked hard on managing my rotation so that I'm getting more SR and OB's. I probably do need more work on the AMS soaking, next week I'll make that a focus on the LFR/FLEX raids in getting rdy for normals.