Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Back in vanilla, I farmed all night for fire resist mats for the MC raid later the next day. During the raid, we took a 10 minute break. Whilst people were smoking, going to the bathroom, or whatever-- I fell asleep and manage to hit auto run in process. I aggro'd a ton of mobs and wiped everyone. Since they were a "serious" raiding group, I got kicked out of the raid and later kicked out of the guild due to me getting angry over it.

Deleted
    Resetting my talents on my DK and priest everytime I saw a different opinion.

I left a top world guild back in TBC after we killed Bruttalus pre nerf. I still regret it to this day. They were a great group of players, highly skilled and fun to roll with. Sadly they disbanded not long after that.

Sitting on the skybreaker in icecrown zone. Mount my (rare back then) headlesshorse mount jumping of the ship the realise its not the hlhmount but my paladins charger..and deleting my parachute cloak 10 min before this all happend....the ground was very hard and no buble was on cooldown 2

Deleted
    My first class was a hunter - and a melee hunter at that until i saw another hunter shooting things and thought - wow!

Not knowing the difference between need/greed on my first even dungeon, got a swift lesson form a not so nice person!

Switching to a resto druid, being in tree form you couldn't see your weapon - do you know how many times i have raided with my fishing rod equipped?

Being a Guild Leader/Raid leader and not being as good as i wanted to be, my ambitions outweighed my skills unfortunately in this area!

Tab targetting as a hunter and pulling vast arrays of mobs from everywhere!

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Leveling 1-70 as a holy priest back in TBC before the nerfs.

I'm not sure what I was thinking: something along the lines of Shadow being evil and what all the mean players played, but it took about twice as long as it could have.

*Is happily a shadow priest now *

Hi,
    Well, My worst mistakes in WoW....
    Back on Vainilla, after months of farming Molten Core. It was my turn to loot Majordomo chest for Benediction, other two priest got it(Gm and Priest offier, guess the turns). A new priest joined the guild whom was a nice guy, apperently. One day, t1 chest dropped, only one missing for me, I was gonna give up for the chest because I was saving dkp for the benediction, but the new priest told me to looot it, don’t worries, he would pass on benediction. I got the chest, One boss later, at Majordomo, benediction dropped and the other priest looted it, laughed at me, and the day after left the guild, arguining that he only joined in order to loot the Anathem and go make some Shadowpriet pvp.

Time after, at Nefarian one of the two first kills, I could not join the raid for girldfriend stuff, so I told a good friend, good wow player, to play my char. He killed the tank by healing him, skipping Nefarian Priest's mechanics, Fortunatly he was a good friend of my raid leader and explained everything and no one got punished, I even got the dkp's.

Years latter on the wotlk...
    I left autorun in front of Anubarrak with 15 try's left, pulled and lost a try. I did an alt+f4 pretending it was a pure lag mistake. That's the worst thing I did imho.
    Months lather, I, playing a holy paladin, While doing HC saurfaung 1231331 try of the day , I HOPed the tank and forced a tank swap, we wipped. yay.

Deleted my level 70 decked out rogue because I wanted to quit.

What a stupid decision, there's no reason to delete a character. I could have just learned some self-control.

I always think about what I could do if I still had that character. Namely, play with people on that server again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Removing my 'Hand of A'dal' quest from TBC at the start of Wrath, d'oh!

Quote Originally Posted by zhangtao View Post
    Deleted my level 70 decked out rogue because I wanted to quit.

What a stupid decision, there's no reason to delete a character. I could have just learned some self-control.

I always think about what I could do if I still had that character. Namely, play with people on that server again.
    Blizzard will get your characters back for you. Not sure how long it's been, but I did that a couple times before and they restored them for me.

Should have kept my lvl 60 7/9 t3 hunter lvl 60 and leveleld another hunter for tbc. I know i still used most of t3 in karazhan but the char would be so awesome for a long time.

Before they forced xp in bgs

I recently came back from a small 2 month break of WoW and realized that I had one of the jewel panther mounts in my mailbox before I quit. After 30 days, mail items are deleted....

Jumped out of a voidzone on an immortal run only to get ice blocked a mile from the raid (as a paladin). Lucky a priest managed to GS me in time, but shit it was close. Got immortal that run to.

Quit raiding 2 weeks before my guild got server first "Alone in the Darkness" in Ulduar

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Jumped out of a voidzone on an immortal run only to get ice blocked a mile from the raid (as a paladin). Lucky a priest managed to GS me in time, but shit it was close. Got immortal that run to.
    lol nice. I remember I gave my spot up to a guildie who didn't get to play very often. He lost immortal for them... lol

Quitting before firelands = no Dragonwrath. My guild fell apart at the end of t11 and I should've found another one to continue raiding instead of "taking a break" for the summer. Turned out, I didn't do shit that summer anyways, except costing my chance to ever getting that legendary staff. It felt a bit discouraging being the only caster in my raid w/o one during t13.

10+ Year Old Account
    Original cringe from vanilla: Put "Fiery" enchant on a 1 handed mace as a druid because it was cool. Went to Wetlands and slowly beat animals to death. Wondered why I died so often.

Most recent cringe: Kept instantly decursing the debuff on Megaera via Decurse. Thought I was doing a sweet ass job and wondered why no one else was decursing. Wondered why we were all standing in a sea of fire... Whoops.

15+ Year Old Account
    Buying wow would be my first and biggest mistake.

Not going all in would be my 2nd
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Mine was with heirlooms... or better, without.

I share heirlooms between monk and rogue. Now, i leveled my moon pretty fast to 90 and had no use of heirlooms anymore.
    Then after a few months I deleted the monk and created a new one, another race and gender.
    So I mailed my heirlooms back and leveled a while my monk.

Then I decided to level up my rogue a bit. Competely forgot the heirlooms where on my monk (not used to that anymore).
    I logged my rogue, wearing weapons, boots, bracers, hands and a tabbard. Queued up for dungeons and did a few.
    Nobody said anything about bad performance, and I was performing bad nor did I got kicked. Completed like 3 dungeons trying to figure our why my rogue was performing so bad.... found it finally.

Buying WoW in the first place.

Now, for the last 7 years, I've been playing WoW for three hours a day (minimum), every day, every week.

I wouldn't call that addiction, just that now I think about it, that's a lot of time playing video games!