Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    so many ppl getting trolled

Deleted
    I thought this was about some boring real life marriage, but as soon as I opened the link I lost my sides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was expecting real life marriage, instead we got one of those nerd, in-game ones...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Did he call you a fatass in the first pic? o.O
    no he was talking to himself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Was expecting real life marriage, instead we got one of those nerd, in-game ones...
    Fortunately for the OP.

Congratulations

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    One thing I just want to understand. Do people who do weddings in WoW get married in real life BEFORE they do this in WoW or do they actually just "get married" in WoW and that's it, they're married. I can understand doing this just for shits and giggles after actually getting married but I find it just weird to get "married" in a MMO and think you're actually married. I don't mean to be mean or anything I'm just saying.
    Someone had a funeral for someone, the opposing faction decided to attack it....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    This is wrong on so many levels. In fact, I think it's SO wrong, that you even created more levels for it to be wrong on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

is the sixth one you giving him a blowjob?

Deleted
    haha, grats i guess

Deleted
    Congrats!