Deleted

Emerald Dream Collectors Edition Mount?

Or wild stab in the dark?

Stab in the dark.

Deleted
    Wasn't this topic beaten to death a month ago?

Deleted
    /shrugs

I think it's too early for a CE mount being added into the game and wasn't the model named similar to the bloodwing mount so that it probably is a store mount.

Maybe it's the new RAF mount, since i guess there will be a new mount there,

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I would provide the source but I cannot.

Deleted
    Datamined stuff doesnt always make it into the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningsan View Post
    Maybe it's the new RAF mount, since i guess there will be a new mount there,
    That's the hippogryph

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Datamined stuff doesnt always make it into the game.
    They wouldn't delete a unique model already detailed so much

Remember how long the bat mount existed? For sure looked like a glory / endboss mount. Insert store mount here. Same thing for the aspects mount added to store DURING DRAGON SOUL which would of actually made a proper endboss mount and might of actually been more appealing.

Faerie dragon is going to be just that though. A store mount. I heard someone say the stormcrow is PERHAPS going to be part of Heroes of the storm participation like the hearthsteed. It seems like a reasonable assumption.

irregardless. I will look forwards to adding the unique faerie to my vast rare collection. Blizzard knows my weakness, and they exploit it

Who knows though? maybe another annual pass will happen? Insert free mount + starcraft/reaper expansion here.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-10-20 at 04:13 PM.

There's been talk of an Emerald Dream expansion for ever. I don't think it's likely what with Ysera and Malfurion being back and all, and I don't think the threat is as big as it was.

I could easily be wrong, of course, and I for one would love to see an Emerald Dream expansion, and for this mount to be a part of it (it certainly works) but I'm not convinced it's going to happen.

I will gladly eat my words, though.

Shyama

Book One of The Devoted Trilogy: The Zi'veyn
    Etsy Shop: Wildlife & Gamer Jewellery

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That's the hippogryph
    Thx, missed they already had added the achi.

Quote Originally Posted by Daeaye View Post
    There's been talk of an Emerald Dream expansion for ever. I don't think it's likely what with Ysera and Malfurion being back and all, and I don't think the threat is as big as it was.

I could easily be wrong, of course, and I for one would love to see an Emerald Dream expansion, and for this mount to be a part of it (it certainly works) but I'm not convinced it's going to happen.

I will gladly eat my words, though.
    N'zoth is the cause of the nightmare. We wouldn't GET an emerald dream expac as in the name. But whichever one features N'zoth and Azshara taking the spotlight will be that very expac.

That being said. IF "the dark below" or something of a similar theme happens. Thats pretty much the ED expac.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That's the hippogryph

- - - Updated - - -

They wouldn't delete a unique model already detailed so much
    Its not exactly a new model, its a re-sized and slightly tweaked model of an in game pet / creature, which has just had some armor put on it, and using the flight "bones" of a drake. I would guess at a push it took no more than a day or so to make by a junior designer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Its not exactly a new model, its a re-sized and slightly tweaked model of an in game pet / creature, which has just had some armor put on it, and using the flight "bones" of a drake. I would guess at a push it took no more than a day or so to make by a junior designer.
    That's almost every mount

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    stab obv..

Its about time we get a green drake mount in the game. Emerald Dream sounds like the perfect opportunity to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Its about time we get a green drake mount in the game. Emerald Dream sounds like the perfect opportunity to do it.
    A none proto one yes?

Deleted
    still want this =-/ why make it and then not use it (