10+ Year Old Account

Looking for a Partner

Good evening, MMO-Champion.

After going through the guidelines for this forum, I am quite sure that my little "ad" here isn't against its policy, so here goes...

As the title says; I am looking for a partner. No, not a sexual partner or anything of the likes, but a WoW-partner.

I guess one could say I generally am looking for a friend here, but I wouldn't put it that way. Since it's a "partner" it would be someone one feel an obligation towards. Like, we show up to a raid, we'd check that both know tacs on the bosses we're going to do, have enough food, flasks and such. If one of us needs reputation and it's doable to grind with two, then the other would help the one that needs it and the other one will of course help the other back.

A WoW partner that;

-Likes to play together with someone.
    -Daily play WoW(Not saying you have to be a no-lifer, but as long as you play regularly it's all good)
    -Is a guy or girl(I don't mind either as long as you're not a crocodile or a cat.(Catgirls are ok, though))
    -Enjoys being on skype while playing.
    -Loves to raid.
    -Is over 18(For the highest chance of mutual interest)
    -One that like the "buddy-system".(I scratch your back, you scratch mine)

Now, I am currently playing a Paladin Belf on EU-servers, and I very much enjoy Roleplaying. So if you're interested in roleplaying as well, it would've been great

I can't help but feel I formulated it a bit awkwardly here, but I hope the readers gets the idea. I was once in a guild where they practiced this and even after the guild got disbanded due to the GM got hacked, many of the members stayed with their partner.

So, if you'd be curious about all this and have any questions; feel free to drop me a pm with questions or inquiries.

PS: For those of you who keep thinking I am looking for a friend... TL;DR:"Looking for a friend in WoW. One that got the same ambitions as me towards a friendship consisting of real traits"
    Last edited by Seiken3; 2013-10-23 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Added "EU" in the post

Deleted
    Are you playing on EU or US :P? A shame that ur Horde tho =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh sorry, I guess I should've specified that. I'm EU. Yeah, I mainly want to keep this on my Pally-Belf :/ But if the interest is big enough, I might just go alliance druid... But not yet! :P