Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Netherwing Drake during the height of BC. I wasn't a good player, and I only had a prot warrior (didn't have an arms or fury set, and wouldnt have know how to use it even if I did), so dailies took forever, and back then finding an egg was rare due to the amount of players also working on the same rep grind.

Thunderfury.

Man I made groups back when I was 70 and still needed to extinguish the flames for each boss. When you needed at least one attuned warlock and another player to get in and start summoning people in. When it took at least a group of 10 each week to get bosses down. When I got it finally it was so epic especially in early Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    60 back in the day and my epic riding it was a pain to get all that gold
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I worked pretty hard on Bloody Rare and Frostbitten back when Achievements had just been added. I guess part of me was kinda hoping there would be a change in the future and I'd get some sort of cool title like "the Bounty Hunter".

Transmog stuff by far. I did ToC25 28 times just to get a cloak just to give you an idea.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Benediction in Vanilla. I worked my ass off for it, and I've kept it this whole time. So glad I can finally show it gain via transmog

10+ Year Old Account
    The Scepter of the Shifting Sands is something I'm damn proud of.

Not sure if it was the hardest, but Kanrethad (the green fire boss) was really rewarding to get down early in 5.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    The Scepter of the Shifting Sands is something I'm damn proud of.
    Sooo mad they removed that questline now. Did it on my Paladin in TBC and it was such a blast. Oh well.
    Hi

epic riding at lvl 60 was a huge grind.

So was epic flying at lvl 70.

But I guess my 100+ runs to get Anzu were my longest grind so far.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Getting to level 70. Started at the very beginning of BC and got to max level the day before Wrath hit, took over 4 accounts, 4 toons and countless months. Don't ask why.....

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

A legit Herald of the Titans in Wrath. All these bitches with Starcaller they got at 90, or worse a cheesed Herald gotten during LOLPandas, can kiss my arse.

The Insane
    Scepter Of The Shifting Sands (although at 70)
    Sulfuras

The final time I had to free knot in DM ffuuuuuuuuuu from 0/36000 hated

I didn't wanna risk not having all the reps at the same time so I ran DM for about 4 fkn months. Not much I know but that's enough for me to never set foot in there again.

Shendralar was a breeze compared, made enough gold to buy PBDs on a well populated server. Turns out I asked a GM of a very old classic guild and he still had 4 stacks in guild vault which I snagged for a bargain 1k

"WORKED" hardest for lmao, i find it odd anyone at all thinks anything in the game has to be worked for.

Deleted
    Pushing high rating. I don't farm anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Judas the Priest View Post
    A legit Herald of the Titans in Wrath. All these bitches with Starcaller they got at 90, or worse a cheesed Herald gotten during LOLPandas, can kiss my arse.
    Why so mad?
    It was easy back then too just make sure you had a pally and DK tank

10+ Year Old Account
    Farming rep for the Mag'har, and farming rep for the Cenarion Hippogryph mount. Cenarion rep wasn't as bad, but those beads for the Mag'har turn in....ugh, I am so happy mounts are account wide now. I would never ever do that again.

Quote Originally Posted by dez1216 View Post
    My Benediction in Vanilla. I worked my ass off for it, and I've kept it this whole time. So glad I can finally show it gain via transmog
    Word, brother. I have one that was legit, and the other one farmed in Wrath. Ironically, the Wrath one was just as hard as the original, as they had just removed downranking. Between Vanilla and then, you could cheese it by spamming a million downranked Renews.

Deleted
    Have to be flying mount in BC. I was terrible at farming and keeping gold since I spent it on stuff, mats and so on. It was an achievement to finally get it!

To get excalted with Cenarion Expedition and Sha'tari Skyguard was also quite "hard" back in BC since it took a lot of time.