Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Why so troll? Mad =/= disgusted. Work on that ability to read inference, imo. And it wasn't easy, nitwit, or everyone would have had it. So take your attitude and fold it until its all corners. I leave the last bit off as an exercise in inference that you sorely need.

I'm a major slacker, but probably brawlers guild as a horde melee back at 500 ilvl last patch. Did over 100 tries, and it feels so easy after the fix now xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Going from Aldor Exalted -> Scryer Exalted farming basilisk eyes.

It was a good excuse to take a break from PvP and PvE just to do some solo content. Benefit? 5 crit rating over 5 hit rating. Amazing.

Level 60 Vanilla ... that was more work than anything I've done since.

Running guild during Sunwell. Especially M'uru

Probably the meta Frostwyrm from ICC, not that it was hard, just took a bit of time.

The things I usually spend tons of hours on I usually don't get. Been stuck with these 6 Skyshards since October last year, which reminds me that it's a year since I last got one. Been killing a good chunk of packs everytime I've hearted back to Vale, but it seems like a lost cause.

Rightfully so with Aeonaxx too, camped for hours and hours upon end. The one time I minimize for 5 minutes, he spawns, and of course he gets snagged. Tried a bit since, but can't bother anymore, especially since CRZ exists now. Started camping the January after Cata's release, so I think it's been 2½ years? So yeah.

On the other side of things, I got TLPD the first day I started camping, even before I got 280% flying mount and without NPCscan.

So yeah, either I'm incredibly lucky or incredibly unlucky, there's never a middle ground.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-10-24 at 07:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Grand Marshal by a mile, four months of standard PvP, 5-6 hours a day and then 6-7 weeks of 16+ hours PvP a day.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Rightfully so with Aeonaxx too, camped for hours and hours upon end. The one time I minimize for 5 minutes, he spawns, and of course he gets snagged. Tried a bit since, but can't bother anymore, especially since CRZ exists now. Started camping the January after Cata's release, so I think it's been 2½ years? So yeah.

On the other side of things, I got TLPD the first day I started camping, even before I got 280% flying mount and without NPCscan.
    Do you not use NPCscan? NPCscan + background sounds would probably have got you aeonaxx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Keeping my sanity in LFR's since DS :P

Grand Marshal on my 60 alliance rogue... Pretty much 12 hours of grinding PVP per day for a month or two, sometimes with premades, sometimes foolin around in Alterac Valley. I miss those days... nobody could touch me, now everybody is an arena expert and im just sittin here reminiscing of the old days.

And 3 weeks later what do they do? They let everybody buy the GM weapons with honor.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Insane (though I have been almost finished it for like 3 years now, 17000/21000 into Ravenholdt and a little bit of Darkmoon Faire, not sure how much.)

The other contender would be Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings. Though I got it in Cataclysm, organising a 25 person run to do the Ironbound Proto-Drake meta achievement every week for 2 months was a lot of work considering I had to advertise and do calender invites during the week to ensure I can get enough people.

there are a few things iv worked hard for and 1 was getting my full might set had all the pieces exept from Pauldrons of Might . i was so long down on the dkp list that when it dropped the pther warriors got them since i joined the guild when they had farmed MC for a while so i got every item i wanted exept for those shoulders. when i finally got them i was so happy.

So then we started prepearing for BWL and i was decked in tank gear, but tank spots where taken so had to get myself decked in dps gear so i raided Mc with my guild if and when they did it and i raided MC with a guild my friend was in when my guild didnt do MC that week. and i finally got good enough gear to join BWL as dps and before my guild ever started raiding BWL i was drooling over a weapon called Claw of the Black Drake, saved my dkp for when it would drop and when it dropped i overpaid so much for that weapon but was damn well worth it .

that is probably the only 2 things i feel iv worked rally hard for.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild...<3

And well, after that - countless of other guilds. Sadly, very few of them appreciated loyal and hardworking members :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Netherwing rep
    and this little bastard
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

That dang Thunderfury legendary. I spent years farming for that thing. Freakin' ridiculous!

Deleted
    5k gold for epic flying in TBC and then the Netherdrake

1. World ranks in 10 man HC race. Ended Second and third last races with Sanitas.
    2. Reputation and Flying mount farmin in TBC. Especially Netherwing and Aldor/Scryer.
    3. Attunements for all raids and dungeons in TBC. Kara -> BT.
    4. Epic Ground Mount in Vanilla.
    5. Get all the reputation from Grand crusade World event in Wotlk

karazhan mount, more than 25 kills each reset, still dont have it
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

All the ancient quests I did for the old Loremaster on my pally back in the day before Cataclysm. Having originally leveled a toon mostly questing in TBC, trying to figure out what quests I had left in mid-Wrath was a bit of a hassle. A very rewarding hassle I would do again any day (week, month...), 'cept of course I can't anymore. Oh well.

I think I enjoyed Loremaster more (the first time) than even the AQ sceptre chain I also finished around those times. AQ chain required too many other people to truly make it only my effort, whereas all the Loremaster research I did for myself by myself. The only thing I still majorly dislike about Cataclysm are all the lovely quest chains that went away.

Thanks for getting me back on Nostalgia Express, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most recent thing is Shahao rep. Pretty big pain in the ass. Admittedly, you can stretch it out and do it in moderation, but I don't know what moderation is. Got exalted, bought the mount (90k coins left over lol) and since then haven't spent more than half an hour there across a bunch of alts. I'm more than halfway done with the 9,999 dinosaur bones; I'm sure the two are comparable. I may have done something that was a bigger pain in the ass, but I cba to think of it atm. Too tired.
    Look! Words!