Poll: Poll

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    DS, why? it's simple
    It felt much better, we basicly sieged and defended the wrymest temple in the same time. we fought our way up there and then got teleported and then defended a flying fudgin ship from an assult, do i need to tell you more about fighting deathwing on his back ?
    Soo: you start from the vale, fighting used models (sha, norushen, quest givers). then we get an encounter that is almost identic with razorscale. and then while we prepare to *siege* we find that orgrimmar gates are defended by a metal scorpion? and then we fight some puny orcs only to find out garrosh has gone into hiding underground? i mean i was expecting to fight the true orc *HORDE* (horde deffinition: a large group, multitude, number, etc.; a mass or crowd) getting past that we find ourselves fighting and mutant orc, some moobs that garrosh keeps in some crates? wtf fudge logic. a dinosaur? the only one that had a nice feeling was blackfuse. and then we fight... KLAXXI QUEST GIVERS? like it doesnt matter that we saved them and killed their queen that posed a real threat, like they're mindless creatures that can't see that garrosh eating their god hearth doesnt mean that they're not fighting for their god really? i mean if someone found jesus hearth and ate it im pretty sure christians wouldn't follow him but would kill him. besides that they're the bosses before garrosh? they were okay if they would have been in the first wing but like this? no way!!! i was expecting to fight some true orcs before fighting garrosh, like saurfang encounter in LK, a corrupted tharan zu would have been awesome too.
    Yeah im pretty mad.
    Sarcasm?

Deleted
    SoO.

overall the bosses are more enjoyable, there are more to do.
    the enviroment is a lot better in SoO in my opion. liked the fact that DS started in dragonblight and you actually saw a damaged wyrmrest temple. but i didnt care for fighting 2 bosses inside an old god minions their stomachs. neither did i care for going too the Nexus and the flying parts were boring too. last part at maelstream was nice.
    SoO starts weaker with being in the Vale, but once you arrive in Orgrimmar i like how you work your way inside and then start heading downstairs deep under orgrimmar.
    so much more epic working towards Garrosh then it was flying behind Deathwing too catch up. the spine concept was good, but execution lacked. making it feel kinda dull.
    + i also like how you see that Garrosh and his cronies collected things from all over Pandaria and brought it too Orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    Meh, spine felt so ....dull. I felt like they could have done so much better with spine.

Also now, come on, 25 people sitting on his back killing him and he can barley do much.... You'd think the destroyer of worlds would be more ... you know...smarter
    well, DW was insane, it's hard to be smart and insane.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Soo: you start from the vale, fighting used models (sha, norushen, quest givers). then we get an encounter that is almost identic with razorscale.
    I Really hope that's sarcasm since DS was mostly reused models lol

Deleted
    The only thing that shucks in SoO is the trash loot...

all of it goes to DE... other then that .. it's better then DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangoo View Post
    DS was short and boring.

SoO is better, more boss, more loot, more difficult, more challenge.
    Agree. Fighting Deathwings back scales/tentacles and toes was not my idea of epic fights. SoO is better but Lich King was better than both - yes I know it wasnt an option but was worth a shot

I think they both suck.
    Throne of Thunder was epic. Siege is pale in comparison. Dragonsoul was terrible as well.
    IMO best raids ever:

ICC
    Ulduar
    Throne of Thunder

Deleted
    DS is a bunch of reused assets. No need to discuss this. In SoO at least the underground part of the raid is new.

I hate Thrall and don't care for Deathwing as a villain, so SoO kinda wins by default.

They both don't come even close to the amazing Black Temple, Sunwell Platue (assuming both TBC end raids) and Icecrown Citadel. And even Naxxramas 40-man

Deleted
    SoO by far, alone due to the fact that Spine was way overtuned and too hard, only really accessible to staff-stacking groups. Heroic Elite Protectors is the only thing coming close to its difficulty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I hate Thrall and don't care for Deathwing as a villain, so SoO kinda wins by default.
    Thrall is present in both raids.

Siege of Orgrimmar of course. I was shocked on how poor DS was for an endgame raid. Granted it did have it's cool moments though like fighting on the back of Deathwing, but Deathwing poofing into stardust was a little disappointing. And Thrall using the Dragon Soul to one shot Deathwing kinda bothers me, it made the entire raid group look useless. At least let us pop Deathwing into stardust. Siege does what DS doesn't I suppose.

Siege is bigger as well. More to do and more bosses is always good. I also have to complement Blizzard on giving us the Legendary before we defeat Garrosh, that way we can use the damn thing in content.
    Last edited by The Hero of Legend; 2013-10-24 at 04:38 PM.

SoO easily.

Deathwing was always going to be a hard fight to implement, because of his size. Unfortunately for Blizzard I don't think they nailed it. Plus in DS we weren't attacking his 'home base', it all took place out in the world, so was almost like phased outdoor bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Thrall is present in both raids.
    No he's not.

Green Jesus is present in DS. Thrall is present in SoO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

DS, why? it's simple
    It felt much better, we basicly sieged and defended the wrymest temple in the same time. we fought our way up there and then got teleported and then defended a flying fudgin ship from an assult, do i need to tell you more about fighting deathwing on his back ?
    Soo: you start from the vale, fighting used models (sha, norushen, quest givers). then we get an encounter that is almost identic with razorscale. and then while we prepare to *siege* we find that orgrimmar gates are defended by a metal scorpion? and then we fight some puny orcs only to find out garrosh has gone into hiding underground? i mean i was expecting to fight the true orc *HORDE* (horde deffinition: a large group, multitude, number, etc.; a mass or crowd) getting past that we find ourselves fighting and mutant orc, some moobs that garrosh keeps in some crates? wtf fudge logic. a dinosaur? the only one that had a nice feeling was blackfuse. and then we fight... KLAXXI QUEST GIVERS? like it doesnt matter that we saved them and killed their queen that posed a real threat, like they're mindless creatures that can't see that garrosh eating their god hearth doesnt mean that they're not fighting for their god really? i mean if someone found jesus hearth and ate it im pretty sure christians wouldn't follow him but would kill him. besides that they're the bosses before garrosh? they were okay if they would have been in the first wing but like this? no way!!! i was expecting to fight some true orcs before fighting garrosh, like saurfang encounter in LK, a corrupted tharan zu would have been awesome too.
    Yeah im pretty mad.
    Yet, Christians perform a ritual where they at least supposedly believe they are imbibing the skin and blood of Christ every sunday. So...not sure about why the Klaxxi part doesnt make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    DS the worst raid in Wow history, Of course we are gunna choose SoO its 10 times better than Dargon Soil.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I wouldn't say it's as good as Sunwell or ICC, but I still think it;s better than Dragon Soul by a mile.

Dragon Soul was the laziest art and level design I have ever seen in this game. Who ever designed it should be ashamed of themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Uvwaex View Post
    Yet, Christians perform a ritual where they at least supposedly believe they are imbibing the skin and blood of Christ every sunday. So...not sure about why the Klaxxi part doesnt make sense.
    Well I thought Garrosh wanted his TRUE HORDE. But why are some humanlike insects in HIS bunker and only one corridor away from him? so much to his true horde

The people arguing for DS need an intervention.

Dragon Soul is an option? Lol Siege by far.

Deleted
    SoO cause spine just sucked ballz