641 71.70%
  • China

253 28.30%
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Mercury View Post
    Generalizations are fun.
    Oh and I am American, btw. I wonder why I don't agree with Kalyyn...
    I do apologize. I didn't mean to say that all americans believe this, probably not even a majority. But this is largely an american fantasy, as most of the people who believe in this are American. And it's because it fits with the mythos created around the american revolution, and expanded through american-created fiction.

Are nukes allowed in this cause the US has over 10 thousand of them and china about 300

China has a way bigger military in terms of numbers and the fact the chinese government wont give a flying fuck about casualties BUT

The US knocks the chinese out of the ball park with how technologicaly superior they are

Dont matter if you have millions of soldiers if you can just drop a MOAB on them obliterating them

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why people are putting rules on the war that points out there are no morals too.

From the OP's stipulations, someone going "Nah, we won't nuke, that's wrong, they haven't pushed us that far yet!".

Imo, all out SAVAGE, UNRESTRAINED, IGNORING ANY MORALS, war would end the world. Nukes, take overs, all that jazz, keyword back there being unrestrained~

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sorry but the US and its friends can't even beat a sheep herder army, how do you expect them to beat 1 billion people who will instantly be mobilized for battle, industry and intelligence if any shit went down. You wouldn't even be able to land troops in China these days, they're just too powerful to invade anymore. Also how many millions of Chinese are in the US and its allies? Even if 10% of those people started shit in the US, it'd be devastating. Essentially any war would be fought in the Sea and Air, until both powers deplete there forces, then they'd probably just have a cease fire. Both countries would be fucked internally due to hacking and cyber attacks on the Economy and Industry. China would win in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by yazu777 View Post
    how can ppl be talking about unrestrained war when our government can't govern itself?
    We can be in a state of anarchy post nuclear fall out and our military would still be fully functional. Why? Because the US loves it's military.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Im sorry but the US and its friends can't even beat a sheep herder army
    China couldn't beat that "sheep herder army". Russia couldn't. The Romans couldn't. The British couldn't. Over the past 5 millenia the ONLY power that was able to "beat (that) sheep herder army" were the Mongols. Honestly it's an impressive feat unto itself that the US has even survived as long as it has in Afghanistan.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-10-26 at 03:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Nobody would win, the war would go on for decades. Nukes or not it would mean the end of both nations, with nukes it would just be over quicker.

Such a war would be meaningless.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    America would infuse itself with the Sha of Pride and conquer China.

No one. Both sides use nukes and create the end of the world.

Or going off Americas previous form ,China, because America has a relay bad record at winning wars sense WW2.

Canada waits till they have worn each other down, then invades both in the name of the Queen, and changes both flags to a picture of some indigenous leaf.
    But the maple leaf on the Canadian flag isn't the Native maple some bright spark used an introduced species for it.
    Last edited by Ginantonicus; 2013-10-26 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flaggel View Post
    I would bet the CIA already has a plan set up if we ever had to go to war with China...
    Of course, you would be pretty bad at being tactical if you did not prep situations for every threat.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Every dies in a nuclear war, no one wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    This poll is kind of a joke.. Americans severely out number the Chinese on this forum and no American is going to vote for China.

OT: I really hope this never happens. When the Chinese realise that they can't get to the USA they'll probably start bombing Australia because it's easy and we're allied with the USA.

The US has a way bigger and alot stronger Navy than the Chinese so they can firstly take mastery of the seas and therefore open a sea lane to carry inexhaustible amouts of men and equipment.

The Chinese cant do that yet

The war on land will be brutal cause the Chinese would have home advantage and we have seen how devastating IEDs and sniper attacks can be so occupying the country would be suicide.

The US could easily knock out communications and command structures but after that when most of the Chinese heavy equipment has been turned to dust the Chinese will go for the guerrilla tactics and this is where they will start to hurt the Americans and the American public dont and wont tolerate large numbers of causalities.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2013-10-26 at 03:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Canada waits till they have worn each other down, then invades both in the name of the Queen, and changes both flags to a picture of some indigenous leaf.

Na, all Canada is good at is spying for the US.

We have no feasible army.

How can Canadian leaders ever be taken seriously....
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ginantonicus View Post
    No one. Both sides use nukes and create the end of the world.

Or going off Americas previous form ,China, because America has a relay bad record at winning wars sense WW2.
    we do just fine at kicking people's teeth in, it's the nation building we suck at. we also put a much tighter leash on our forces than terrorist organizations do, which tends to hurt them somewhat. not that i advocate doing otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by M00 View Post
    This poll is kind of a joke.. Americans severely out number the Chinese on this forum and no American is going to vote for China.

OT: I really hope this never happens. When the Chinese realise that they can't get to the USA they'll probably start bombing Australia because it's easy and we're allied with the USA.
    In which case China is now at war with the, Australia, England, Canada and all the other forgotten English colonies.
    Also Australia is one of the main supplies of raw materials to China. China attacking Australia is just like China shooting itself in the foot and then the Queen shooting it in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    People think America will win because of there tech. They couldn't even beat the Taliban who live in caves.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends how they do it. If they befriend some South America countries they would have a chance. An invasion though Mexico would mess you up big time. Or from Alaska and Canada. If China went to war with American you can sure as hell count Russia in. Move all there troops though Russia then down and attack from Canada.
    That's because we fight with our hands tied behind our backs with restrictive ROE's. If we TRULY wanted to we could wipe Afghanistan and Pakistan of the face of the earth in less than a week without using nukes.

Alas, people that haven't been to war are usually the ones writing our ROE's and telling us how we can fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    We can be in a state of anarchy post nuclear fall out and our military would still be fully functional. Why? Because the US loves it's military.

- - - Updated - - -

China couldn't beat that "sheep herder army". Russia couldn't. The Romans couldn't. The British couldn't. Over the past 5 millenia the ONLY power that was able to "beat (that) sheep herder army" were the Mongols. Honestly it's an impressive feat unto itself that the US has even survived as long as it has in Afghanistan.
    That's partially because with groups like the Taliban, the only true way to win would be to kill each and every one of them. They are too disorganized to even be called an army.

We gotta play nice though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginantonicus View Post
    In which case China is now at war with the, Australia, England, Canada and all the other forgotten English colonies.
    Also Australia is one of the main supplies of raw materials to China. China attacking Australia is just like China shooting itself in the foot and then the Queen shooting it in the head.
    People should forget nuclear war...aint gonna happen.

China is already trying to buy off the world, and doing it succesfully already. Africa is a perfect example, as well as eastern europe, hell, even Canada is not immune to the potential buyoff's.

They are throwing money everywhere around the world, that is really how they will get us in the end.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by M00 View Post

They don't even have the forces to stage a invasion of Austrailia.

Hell they don't have the ability to invade Taiwan, and they've wanted to do that for years.

Well, first things first. This is a fun post, posted in forums that its main audience is from The States, so of course the answers you gonna get ain't even close to reality.

Such a War would turn into a World War since we are talking about two Super-Powers of our ERA.

In a Nuclear War noone would win but the consequences would be terrifying for the Humanity.

Now lets go to the other part: A non-Nuclear War... I've been reading some posts in here speaking about USA Defensive system and how much money has been spend into it, same goes for the USA Army in general. Well thing is we are talking about 2 different countries mentality wise. America is pro-news on those matters and its "democracy" allows its citizens and the world to see the money that has been spend in the army and defense mechanism in general, while China which is a close communist country open to Capitalism in its World-Wide trades never announces or actually has Showed off the money that they've spend building their army, or training it.

That been said, if you compare the facts you already have in your hands you'd get the correct outcome:

USA Army: Well trained army, with experience in actual Wars. Technology wise: Good. Total population of the USA army during 2012 = 798.000 soliders including Air Force, Navy and Marines.

Chinese Army: Training unknown at the moment, experience in War: Thousand of years before. Technology: Definately Unknown. Total population of the Chinese army during 2012 = 2.300.000 soliders.

Hmm with all that combined seems like the Chinese army is more likely to win with having almost triple the army that USA has. Also we are talking about two different mentality countries, where in USA you have rights as a Human being and as a solider you are not treated as a piece of meat. While in China under its current political build if you do something wrong within the army (training etc) they have no remorse of chopping you off turning your skin into soap.

Yep sorry my fellow pro American friends, the American army wouldn't even stand a chance against the Chinese army without nuclear weapons

10+ Year Old Account
    No one would win. We'd end up in some kind of Walking Dead apocalyptic scenario.