10+ Year Old Account

German police: It's an Arab rape game called Taharrush, and now it has come to Europe

After the NYE mass assaults against women in several European cities, the German Federal Criminal Police Office, BKA, now say that the Arab "rape game" Taharrush has established itself in Europe, reports the German newspaper Die Welt.

In addition to the events in Cologne, police in Berlin, Hamburg, Bielefeld, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart have reported of similar incidents. In addition, police in Vienna and Salzburg in Austria and Zurich in Switzerland have raised the alarm about similar mass assaults against women by newly arrived Arab migrants. Also Sweden and Finland experienced the same on New Year's Eve.

- The attacks range from sexual molestation to rape, says head of BKA, Holger Münch.

The "rape game" Taharrush is about a large group of Arab men surrounding their victim, usually a Western woman or a woman wearing Western-style clothing, and then the women are subjected to sexual abuse.

They surround the victim in circles. The men in the inner circle are the ones who physically abuse the woman, the next circle are the spectators, while the mission of the third circle is to distract and divert attention to what's going on.

If there is enough men, the woman is dragged along by the mob, while the men take turns ripping her clothes off, grope her, and inserting fingers in her various body orifices.

Taharrush is noted in Egypt as a kind of "lighter sexual abuse or gang rape" and occurred during the Egyptian Revolution (The Arab Spring) of 2011 in the unrest at the Tahrir Square, where Egyptian women and in some cases foreign journalists were surrounded by groups of men, often having been touched with sexual intent and partly undressed, stripped naked and gang raped.
    http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...to-europe.html

Thanks for this information that will not be acknowledged on this site.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    You've got to embrace it, you know?

Inbeforeclose.

Don't think that game is limited to that demographic, it's happened here in the US, though I wouldn't call it a game.

Oh
    my
    god

Seriously?

Were in the year 2016 and bigots still dont want to get raped to accommodate the needs of the oppressed?

I just

I cant even

Im done

2016 people

TWO
    OH
    ONE
    SIX

THE YEAR

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-01 at 03:05 PM.

The following video apparently is not visible in Cologne, Berlin, Frankfurt, Stockholm, Malmö, and several other European cities where they seem to have completely missed it and thus are shocked to the core.
    This website seems fairly biased at first glance, and I'm doubting any claims being made by it.

I'm also wondering who coined this the "rape game"? I'm willing to bet it wasn't the German police. Doesn't sound like a direct translation to me, but I'm not an expert.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2016-06-01 at 03:03 PM.

I'm reminded of the knock out game, which the media decided to make up, which then popularized it so..

Good job, people hunting for the evulz of immigrants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Careful now.

That's racist.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

"This is just such a small demographic that mysteriously has the highest crime/rape rates in Europe and we shouldn't be xenophobic of them or their culture" -The MMOC head in the sand SJW crew incoming

In all seriousness, here we are in the US trying to make everything rape culture this and that, but those people don't want to tackle the rape crisis in Europe. Then when they say "we want to worry about our country" and you say "I guess we shouldn't send aid or accept refugees since we have poor people here?" "Oh no that's racist!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I'm reminded of the knock out game, which the media decided to make up, which then popularized it so..

Good job, people hunting for the evulz of immigrants.
    lol yeah ok tell all those people who were victims of the knock out game which was in fact 100% real from the start. Don't worry though, the day you ever get raped by a refugee I will still be there to support you in your time of need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this here. This isn't a "game". It's a deliberate misrepresentation of "taharrush gamea", which is just the Arabic term for "group harassment". That's just going to lead to further derailing, so I'm going to lock the thread before we go there.
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-01 at 03:15 PM.