Thread: Making Gold Cap

Making Gold Cap

So recently i've Set a goal for my self of trying to reach gold cap(1 million gold) while only starting with 1,000g and recording everything i've done
    so far i have 3 videos i've made showing what i've done so far that has put me at around 7,030g with only just over an hour of play time so far.

I'd Like to hear about how you've made alot of gold, what are your favorite markets or favorite items you've sold as well
    or if just have anything interesting at all to say about the topic, I may possibly incorporate this in a future video

One issue i'm currently having at the moment is golden lotus, I have no Problem getting alot of it and quick, the issue is what to do with it after i have it
    Currently flasks on my server are selling for the same price as the mats for the flask or just under so it wouldnt make sense for me to craft them unless i had a elixer specced alch, but even then I dont know if it would really be worth my time as selling the Lotus as a raw material is just so much more convenient.
    any suggestions with this?

also if you want to check out what i have done so far here are the 3 videos.
    Ep#1

Ep#2

Ep#3

very nice, well worth the watch and I Subscribed, I sell the odd pet here and there, always nice to see what others are doing

10+ Year Old Account
    You already have a thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...st-for-GoldCap

Please don't create multiple threads and please do not create multiple accounts in order to bump your thread.