Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Because it was the post I quoted when I originally mentioned confirmation bias and was necessary to show proper context in the string of events that led to the misunderstanding.

I just... I don't even know. I'm leaving because this thread has just hit critical mass and I can't stand to read this shit anymore.
    Themis - This thread has peopel that disagree aruging.

NIxx- that's just your confirmation bias.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Which is still not a majority of MMO C posters.
    I said twice in this section of the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

ooh right... us niggas all bow down to the black panthers.

So I should get a video of a KKK member and just assume this is what all whites feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    You didn't tackle anything. You tried to change the context of my post, then brought up an unrelated issue. (Which you're now trying to double down on, even though it's nonsense.)
    I highlighted the hypocritical nature of your posting to emphasis just how wrong it is in your attempt to portray others in a negative light to better suit your own agenda. But its just not quite as fun when someone plays the same card against you is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Only judging white people? Wow the racism never ends!
    Well it's typically the white people on this forum that are slightly racist or just plain ignorant about minorities, not the minorities themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So I should get a video of a KKK member and just assume this is what all whites feel?
    Its not even a majority in this section of a forum.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Well he said he had 10k men I dunno maybe hes lying.

"In America today, blacks generally can conduct racist assaults on whites and count on “civil rights” activists and the media not to notice. In the two months following Trayvon Martin’s death, black assailants carried out at least 14 fourteen known attacks against white victims with the idea of “avenging” the fallen youth. In East Toledo, six juveniles beat a 78-year-old white man, shouting: “This is for Trayvon … Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]!” In Gainesville, five blacks shouting “Trayvon!” beat a 27-year-old white man, leaving his face permanently disfigured. In another Gainesville incident, a black crowd shouting “Trayvon!” assaulted and stomped on a white man who was trying to recover his female companion’s purse from the hands of a black thief. In Chicago, two black teenagers beat and robbed a 19-year-old white man because, as one of the attackers explained, they were angry about Trayvon Martin. In Baltimore, a group of blacks beat and robbed a white man, stripping him naked, then posted a video of the assault online with the caption: “me an my boys helped get justice fore trayvon.” In Mobile, a white man named Matthew Owens was brutalized by twenty African Americans armed with brass knuckles, bricks, chairs, bats and steel pipes after he asked them to stop playing basketball in the street directly in front of his home. As the assailants left the scene, one of them looked back at the victim, who was bleeding profusely, and shouted,: “Now that’s justice for Trayvon!” It is unlikely that many Americans have heard of these racial attacks, because the perpetrators are protected by a media that does not want to notice that the racists are black, and their victims are white."

I highlighted the hypocritical nature of your posting to emphasis just how wrong it is in your attempt to portray others in a negative light to better suit your own agenda. But its just not quite as fun when someone plays the same card against you is it?
    It's "the same card", if you claim victory when I'm talking about oranges and you mention apples.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Its not even a majority in this section of a forum.
    It's the majority of the white people that speak on race matters in this section of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Bullshit like lockedout's latest posts breed the bullshit Themius and Boosh espouse...
    It's not bullshit, are we going to start denying attacks where people attacked , and the attackers shouted " For Trayvon!"

https://theglobalpanorama.com/this-i...ker-to-victim/

http://www.conservativerefocus.com/b...norfolk-couple

http://personalliberty.com/2013/08/2...identify-race/

The difference is, i'm not saying it happened on a large scale, but in fact it did happen.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    ."
    1)he's lying

2) giant wall of crazy text that i'm going to ignore because it's a waste waste of my time lol.

Well it's typically the white people on this forum that are slightly racist or just plain ignorant about minorities, not the minorities themselves.
    And you know this because you know the ethnicity of every single poster on this forum right? I mean if we were to go by your own statistics from earlier it would require 13 white racist posters to 1 racist poster of non-white ethnicity just to be equal. And right now I see several racist posters in this thread, and a lot more than 1 of them is non-Caucasian!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    It's "the same card", if you claim victory when I'm talking about oranges and you mention apples.
    However you justify it I spose.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    It's not bullshit, are we going to start denying attacks where people attacked because they were attacked, and where attackers shouted " For Trayvon!"

https://theglobalpanorama.com/this-i...ker-to-victim/

http://www.conservativerefocus.com/b...norfolk-couple

http://personalliberty.com/2013/08/2...identify-race/
    well after the trayvon issue hate crimes towards blacks went up and towards whites went down so it looks like people became hostile towards blacks...

Deleted
    well after the trayvon issue hate crimes towards blacks went up and towards whites went down so it looks like people became hostile towards blacks...
    Coincidence is not causation. Can you prove that was the cause?

And you know this because you know the ethnicity of every single poster on this forum right? I mean if we were to go by your own statistics from earlier it would require 13 white racist posters to 1 racist poster of non-white ethnicity just to be equal. And right now I see several racist posters in this thread, and a lot more than 1 of them is non-Caucasian!

- - - Updated - - -

However you justify it I spose.
    lol right... i find it funny that i'm the racist in this.

lol right... i find it funny that i'm the racist in this.
    Well you just confessed it apparently, because I didnt name anyone.

1)he's lying

2) giant wall of crazy text that i'm going to ignore because it's a waste waste of my time lol.
    It's just a whole bunch of accounts where black men attacked whites for no reason other than "justice for trayvon".

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Coincidence is not causation. Can you prove that was the cause?
    well with this trayvon issue what we had were a bunch of cry baby white folks saying that blacks were going to attack them and kill them and riot yet the fbi doesn't show this, instead the fbi shows an increase of hate crimes towards blacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the majority of the white people that speak on race matters in this section of the forum.
    I haven't seen too many that actually think black/minority people are inherently bad. I think you see what you want to see.

and it still disproves your little tirade on the majority of white gamers are sheltered little racists, when I've seen maybe a handful that make those kind of posts over and over and over and over. It only SEEMS like it a ton because the same person makes multiple threads.

This is worse than Julianne Hough having to apologize for using blackface as part of a costume, because it was "insensitive." Sad times we live in.

Deleted
    well with this trayvon issue what we had were a bunch of cry baby white folks saying that blacks were going to attack them and kill them and riot yet the fbi doesn't show this, instead the fbi shows an increase of hate crimes towards blacks.
    What kind of answer is this to what I wrote?

Source please.