Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Back in tier 15 our hunter coined every weapon boss for 9 weeks and managed to get everything off their loot except for the weapon table multiple times.

It took me 22 kills of Heroic Megaera to get my heroic trinket.

Now this tier its looking like I will get the same rng as i've coined Dark Shamans 7 times, gotten 2 necks - 1 hwf, 2 belts - 1 hwf and shoulders.

Rng is rng, still though its better than not having coins and being forced to wait for it to drop, then get out rolled or have it not given to you.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    haha i did that, you know it WILL happen, im calling it already(i sincerely hope not, i know the feeling), getting cloak from coin on immerseus is the worst, getting loot from a coin is hard enough, then add the fact that you get a useless cloak from it is gutwrenching. sometimes it just seems like you'll get gold for 9-10 coins which makes me think that the so called "roll protection" that blizz said they implemented(afaik) only applies to each individual boss.
    It blows my fucking mind that cloaks are on boss loot tables. I understand that some people that are behind on the quest need cloaks, but make them fucking trash drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    It blows my fucking mind that cloaks are on boss loot tables. I understand that some people that are behind on the quest need cloaks, but make them fucking trash drops.
    they are trash drops, yet still blizz put tons of them on bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I've had the same necklace off Ordos 3 times. Good old RNG.
    5 times here and counting

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to get my T16 Gloves and Legs off Celestials 1 week apart from coins. Been dropping my coins on Flex and Norm mode protectors for the Fist weapons since patch dropped, currently have 5 pairs of the boots haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sorry that you have had no luck with your drops. But you cannot to really anything about a bad RNG. Threads like these doesn't go nowhere.
    Closing.