10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: What's next. Also World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More. ;D

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues!

Im excited for the World of Warcraft: Whats next. Burning crusade 2!!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely looking forward to the Warcraft: What's Next panel. New expansion time!

The panel I am most excited for is the 'Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview'. I've always been such a huge Diablo fan but Diablo 3 felt like a misfire so I am really hoping and looking forward to what changes they have in store and hopefully to get me hooked again!

World of Warcraft: What's Next

World of Warcraft: What's Next !!!

Looking forward Heroes of the Storm and news about the Warcraft Movie !

(And maybe some news about Titan ??)

You can't win in lottery without buying a ticket. So, World of Warcraft: What's Next.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

I'm looking forward to whats next and the movie panel

World of Warcraft: What's Next

Deleted
    That's easy, I love seeing gamers in action, so the World of Warcraft Live Raid is what i'm looking forward to.

Deleted
    Warcraft Movie Presentation

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I am most excited about "World of Warcraft: What's Next", but followed closely by "Warcraft Movie Presentation". There isn't a lot that I'm not excited for; I'm not big on watching the tournaments, but other than that it will be one hell of a weekend.

-TJ

What's next in Warcraft and movie info

I am really looking forward to the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel. I wonder what crazy things the new expansion will bring!

10+ Year Old Account
    The panel I'm most excited about has to be the "Warcraft Movie Presentation". So eager to see what they are about to make of it.

World of Warcraft: what´s next

I am excited for World of Warcraft: What's Next panel.. I cannot wait to see what we will get to kill (ingame ofc) next!! The movie presentation looks interesting too, and I want to see what that's gonna be about too.