Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    pfft "Warlords of Draenor"...
    Sorry, even the title Mists of Pandaria isn't THAT bad... Nice try.
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

"Don't need to own the item to transmog it"

HALF MY KINGDOM IF THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for Blizzcon so we don't have to deal with these kinds of threads

Deleted
    Warlords of Draenor doesnt Sound very creative does it ?

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    What?! We just found out Boub is a woman, and you don't want more of these kinds of threads!?

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    How do you have to deal with it, exactly? By sitting here reading it?

I'd like to hear your opinions on the topic! I don't want to hear about how you don't like speculation.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosclaw View Post
    You do know with the Corgi video he could just be saying it's just as likely as Corgi's Unleashed? I wouldn't take this speculation TOO seriously :P We'll find out next Friday anyway
    I am taking this VERY seriously. When wasting one's time at work, you need to do it with CONVICTION!

Quote Originally Posted by elmowaki View Post
    SO we had 'omgomgg panda's!?!? I'm quitting' and now its timetraveling, really?
    Nice strawman argument, but I supported and do support MoP.

MoP might have been completely out of left field, but the fact is other than some use of played out and uninspired martial arts cliches the rest of it was an artistic masterpiece. And the Pandaren and their martial prowess had always been hinted at in the lore.

Sure, time travel has always existed to some degree in WoW, but it has never been well executed. I don't even think the development team themselves actually know what they are getting at with all of the instances in there. It's always just been a sad excuse to work parts of the lore into the game that had already been played out elsewhere. But at least to this point it hasn't been used to retcon anything important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    I am taking this VERY seriously. When wasting one's time at work, you need to do it with CONVICTION!
    No offense, but I can't tell if you're trolling or not There's no serious proof for this, neither is there a trademark for anything yet, I'm just saying, I wouldn't think this expansion is 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    Agreed. He's keeping an eye on this "inaccurate, stupid, wish listing leak"
    Yeah, it reminds me of when people asked for Obama's birth certificate. He couldve ended the whole thing by just showing it right away, but he had more fun by not showing it, and making people angry for years, and then showed it to end the confusion. Boub could end the whole thing by giving a straight denial now instead of waiting till there is 559 pages of rampant BS

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosclaw View Post
    No offense, but I can't tell if you're trolling or not There's no serious proof for this, neither is there a trademark for anything yet, I'm just saying, I wouldn't think this expansion is 100%.
    Well, i for one think that this is most likely the real deal. If it's not life will go on.

I'm not trolling, i'm just pumped. I love these speculation threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Nice strawman argument, but I supported and do support MoP.

MoP might have been completely out of left field, but the fact is other than some use of played out and uninspired martial arts cliches the rest of it was an artistic masterpiece. And the Pandaren and their martial prowess had always been hinted at in the lore.

Sure, time travel has always existed to some degree in WoW, but it has never been well executed. I don't even think the development team themselves actually know what they are getting at with all of the instances in there. It's always just been a sad excuse to work parts of the lore into the game that had already been played out elsewhere. But at least to this point it hasn't been used to retcon anything important.
    For the sake of argument -

You say that MoP was out of left field, but that it ultimately was an artistic masterpiece. I don't know if you also view this as "out of left field", but it is still the same developer, so I would wager that the quality would be consistent or better than previous expansions.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

I really hope you're right. I love time travel and would love to be able to go back and revisit some of the epic characters that have died.

It would also be a semi-plausible way to explain item squish. We go back in time, but in the process, our stats are squished by a tear in the space time continuum, and when we finish and come back to the present, we are unable to reverse the process, hence, we stay lower stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I did buddy, I did.
    Winston: I thought Boubouille was a man!
    Egon: It's whatever it wants to be.

The plot thickens:

http://whois.net/whois/warlordsofdraenor.com

and if you look at the godaddy internal whois it was registered on October 1st this year.

For anyone who missed it early this morning this guy posted names at the bottom of his post, now obviously they were removed so I will leave them removed but after some searching, I didn't yield anything of value, HOWEVER, this does seem to be the most legit thing we have so far, and this is coming from someone who still believes in his heart the Dark Below is possible. I mean think about it guys.

1. We left Garrosh alive? WHY?! (Father and Son duh)
    2. Everyone loves a legion story
    3. Orcs vs Human Style story (much like MoP just in the past)
    4. The obvious answer to the outland Revamp, I mean come on

This really does fit, and the part about Copyright makes sense as well as the Mogging issue, that has been a hot topic for quite a while. I am going to say I think it has legitimacy, if not, well this fellow did an amazing job.

The plot thickens:

and if you look at the godaddy internal whois it was registered on October 1st this year.
    Oh my Jesus, he's right.

The plot thickens:

DING!

/10chars

BB the ultimate thread derailer. She loves to do it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    ah get it now, its good but nothing worth mentioning
    Except for the 8k+ forum threads/request/replies concerning that specific matter, & that's on the WoW Forums alone. So yeah, it IS worth mentioning, even if this is just another speculation thread.

OT; interesting info & ideas. I see that Boubouille himself edited the OP, cutting the named names. Leaves me wondering if any of it is/was true, if he'd be under obligation to edit it all out or delete it entirely?
    kintsukuroi
    ‘golden repair’, is the Japanese art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer. The aesthetic philosophy focuses on imperfections rather than attempting to disguise them, with the intention that the piece becomes both more valuable and more beautiful because of its history and for having been broken.