Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ijoemomma View Post
    Not that i believe any of this but your logic is flawed. Titans are known in WoW lore but is still the name of that game
    Titan was a placeholder title, actually. It was likely chosen to indicate how they wanted to make it the "Titan" of the industry.

titan
    Web definitions
    colossus: a person of exceptional importance and reputation
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Ijoemomma View Post
    Not that i believe any of this but your logic is flawed. Titans are known in WoW lore but is still the name of that game
    Titan is a project name, not the final name of the game afaik.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    more old gods and naga sounds like leaving the game to die.

See what I did there?
    At least it makes sense. As I edited to mention, this doesn't make sense. It's like someone took the Time Travel theory, smooshed it together with the Legion with total disregard to logic and lore, and attached a few names they found online to it.

This is the most believable "leak" so far. We shall see. In a little over a week we know. Sounds cool if it's true.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Kozaky View Post
    People's complete lack of reading comprehension on the transmog "leak" just amuses and frustrates the shit out of me.

- - - Updated - - -

Honda may own the Grom name.

Just for the sake of it, but is there even a legal problem when the name is used for something else entirely? I know there are problems when you use a name for a product remotely simmular to the one with the registered trademark, like say someone naming his retarded SUV Grom. But can't you name products that are completly unrelated just the same? This isn't even a product, its just a fictional characters name. This seems quite strange to me.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2013-10-31 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Still doesn't change the fact this expansion sounds like suicide for the game.

This sounds to me like someone took the Time Travel theory, smooshed it together with the Legion expectations, and attached a few names they found on the Blizz-France site to it.
    I agree with the latter part of your post, and I'm dubious of this whole thing, but I dunno - If this is true, we know so little about what it would entail that it's a bit early to say it's "suicide". I think what you mean to say is that you don't like premise yourself. No matter what happens, I have a reasonable amount of faith in Blizzard to keep producing great content.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Boub, please just put an end to this right now and clarify that it's NOT the expansion, before we're drowned in hysterical zealots that defend this to the last cup of instant ramen and the last can of Dr. Pepper....

that grom legal shit alone is so ridiculous he couldn't have made it up. this is real.

This sounds to me like someone took the Time Travel theory, smooshed it together with the Legion expectations, and attached a few names they found on the Blizz-France site to it.
    1 week from Blizzcon. Synergy with that random Chinese site. Possible validity to the "legal issues." Boub's direct involvement (and his refusal to squash the rumor as he did with TDB).

I'll put my non-existent reputation on the line and say that Warlords of Draenor is legit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Boub, please just put an end to this right now and clarify that it's NOT the expansion, before we're drowned in hysterical zealots that defend this to the last cup of instant ramen and the last can of Dr. Pepper....
    Dude, i asked him point blank already and he responded with a video of Corgis...

Here's my real question at the moment - Where the hell is OP? Making an account for one post and then disappearing from the topic entirely? At least that Murozond poster had the decency to stick around and goad people on.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    that grom legal shit alone is so ridiculous he couldn't have made it up. this is real.

well apparently honda may own the rights to Grom, which i find absurd, no one should be able to "own" a word.

sure i could see honda having an issue if Grom was in the title of the expansion, but surely blizzard would be able to name a character in a game Grom. seems weird.

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    new races:
    ogre
    dragonkin
    ethereals
    arrakoa
    high elves
    furbolgs
    How can you forget Wolvar when the name of the xpac is World of Warcraft: Wolvar Rising
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Boub supposidly knows what's in the next expansion, I kinda wish he'd leak it if he knows.

Even if the name/villain isn't known to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    1 week from Blizzcon. Synergy with that random Chinese site. Possible validity to the "legal issues." Boub's direct involvement (and his refusal to squash the rumor as he did with TDB).

I'll put my non-existent reputation on the line and say that Warlords of Draenor is legit.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, i asked him point blank already and he responded with a video of Corgis...
    Well that's fine, if Blizz really has given up on this game then they can go ahead and give up. Will make it easier for me to focus on school knowing I'll never come back to "Dr. Azeroth."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceJazzhands View Post
    Here's my real question at the moment - Where the hell is OP? Making an account for one post and then disappearing from the topic entirely? At least that Murozond poster had the decency to stick around and goad people on.

thats what happens to most of these "leaks" someone creates new account, "leaks" some shit, jumps back over to main to defend it. at least thats how i assume it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Just for the sake of it, but is there even a legal problem when the name is used for something else entirely? I know there are problems when you use a name for a product remotely simmular to the one with the registered trademark, like say someone naming his retarded SUV Grom. But can't you name products that are completly unrelated just the same? This isn't even a product, its just a fictional characters name. This seems quite strange to me.
    Never underestimate the desire for companies to screw each other out of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceJazzhands View Post
    He's probably one of the few people in this thread that is trying to resist the immediate exposure of his eloquent trolling.

Deleted
    Honestly. It's the only "Fake" or "Leak" that has some FACTS supporting it. The Time-walking thing was planned for 5.4 if I'm not mistaken? Also Garrosh puked all over the Name of the Hellscreams. So who knows why we'd Timetravel with/for him? Also a Time-travel Addon would give the hopefully upcoming Itemlevel Squish a bit of a backstory. We're time-walking after all. So why don't we just get weaker Statwise? Gotta admit, if this is made up, we can very savely say that this man at least put some thinking into his shittalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    ah get it now, its good but nothing worth mentioning
    something that opens ~210 bag slots for me is absolutely worth mentioning.

Deleted
    Boub supposidly knows what's in the next expansion, I kinda wish he'd leak it if he knows.

Even if the name/villain isn't known to him.
    #

boubs on a tight leash these days when it comes to leaking stuff, i think he said in another thread he knows the theme of the expansion, but not the name. might be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Super fast edit by Bou?
    I smell something legitimate in the OP!
    He posted saying he did it to remove the names of Blizz-France employees.

If it's legit, he did it to protect their jobs.

If it's fake, he did it to keep them from being dragged through the mud.