Page 54 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    He is a prophet. How he could know that?

Deleted
    Omg, it's fucking true. And I'm going to love it.

If anyone is interested, added finishing touches to the cover

http://imgur.com/1HENvh6

GUYS CHECK front page blizzard just trademarked Warlords of Draenor!

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so... were gonna go back in time and kill garroshes father so that hes never born?

Which would literally make zero sense due to storyline reasons...
    "When you've got to get down, but can't find the elevator, you have to do it any way you can. Even if it's with a shovel."- Dark Tower II: Drawing of the Three, Stephen King
    Juju's kgpanels: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jujus-kgpanels Juju's blog: http://mouthygoblin.weebly.com/jujus-blog.html#/

So..they can basically changed whole timeline from warcraft 3? Like Thrall is not warchief, Arthas alive and noc corrupted, Grom not hero, Night elves wiped (that would be good one )..etc?

Wow this guy was right a day in advance.

Awesome mock up!

If Boub isn't trolling hard at the moment, I can't help it but be kinda sad about the direction, well that is if the time travel crap is true. Well, in this case I might at least get a (fair) bit of bag space back .. I guess I'll remain in denial for another week though, before looking for a new game :P.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithe View Post
    GUYS CHECK front page blizzard just trademarked Warlords of Draenor!
    Thanks captain. Without you I wouldn't have seen it like 10 mins ago! /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbaff View Post
    I hate people like you. You heard about it yesterday.

Source it up
    While its a little off, the basic things are still there. Here is a fb convo of me telling my friend the plot back in August:

http://imgur.com/ThJ0aNv

Do you still think I heard about it yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit.
    I want to change my answer to the question "What am I looking forward to most at Blizzcon?"

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    That has to be the worst title in the history of titles.
    I think Mists of Pandaria is the undefeated champion for that one

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    This is pretty much the only way I could get behind the idea of revisiting outland. Would be rather cool to team up with the legion.
    Personally, I think when it comes down to it, the devs are finding it hard to make a BL expansion that has a compelling story. I think it might actually be what they 'scrapped' in favor of MOP. Right now, the BL has two major faces, Kiljaeden and Sargeras, along with some side villains like Mephistroth and the other dreadlords. I don't think they want to pull the Sargeras card when WoW still has at least several years left before they need to start worrying about pulling all the stops. Without Sargeras, a BL expansion becomes quite boring unless it involves visiting another new world with new races and environments (Xoroth?). We already know the BL's shtick- they're angry and they come up with a plot every once in awhile to take over the world. That's basically most video game plots-it's boring.

An expansion under this concept would get us some more character development and let us see the inner workings of the BL such that when the BL expansion does happen, it's a lot more interesting than punching a bunch of no-name demons in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    How can Grom be the antagonist if he's dead?
    We have this little-known hub underground in Tanaris called the Caverns of Time.

Love it, except Garrosh should be dead. hate that guy, he doesn't deserve a redemption story. Illidan and even arthas deserve one more than he does (not necessarily saying either one really should get one..)

Another thought: The Legion DOES invade and we need to escape through the timeway to save ourselves and change something. Basically if you have played RIFT, the Defiant starting area

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess its true, but if they screw with the old lore too much ill be upset. It will probably be cool nonetheless though.

Quote Originally Posted by Uvwaex View Post
    I think the problem here is that it assumes all WoW timelines interplay over the same "timey wimey stuff". Its very possible that the Draenor we go back to and however we change it will change that timelines history, but not the timeline in which "we" exist. Perhaps we could bring something back with us though, or something from that timeline could forcefully assert itself into "our" timeline.

Do I win the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Another thought: The Legion DOES invade and we need to escape through the timeway to save ourselves and change something. Basically if you have played RIFT, the Defiant starting area
    That's exactly how I see the next patch to xpac transition going.