Page 64 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Mojo it would be way inferior to MoP as Mists introduced the Pandaren, which is a cool race, tho a bit alien, and a new continent with a diverse (asian) artwork. Again, MoP is a weak expansion, but this is far worse as far as time travel and Grom are true.

Cartman?
    /10 char
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosclaw View Post
    I wish I could freeze myself for 7 days just to avoid all the speculation that is going on. Wake me one hour before Blizzcon please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kejer View Post
    Cartman?
    /10 char
    No, I'm not Cartman. Although, I see what you did there

Keep in mind that Metzen confirmed that Garrosh was supposed to be the first tier boss in this "Hellscream" expansion and then moved to the final boss of MoP after the 180 and negative feedback regarding a true end boss after the cinematic. Grom as the final villain would be fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    This. Plus, the devs have said the Alliance will have the upper hand in the next one. It'll be more focused on the Alliance.

An expansion all about Orcish clans and Grom / Garrosh would just be another take on Mists of Pandaria.
    Obviously there'd be more stories going on, MoP was clearly not just about Garrosh only either, though all of the events did culminate into one big finale in SoO. There could possibly be something on the Alliance front too, just imagine a twist where it isn't Ner'zhul who opens the Dark Portal, but the Alliance is lead into Draenor somehow, we are talking alternate timelines after all.

Plus, Blizzard has promised the Alliance stuff everytime the Alliance players have whined, this will go over just as well as the other times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Keep in mind that Metzen confirmed that Garrosh was supposed to be the first tier boss in this "Hellscream" expansion and then moved to the final boss of MoP after the 180 and negative feedback regarding a true end boss after the cinematic. Grom as the final villain would be fitting.
    Uhm, No. In the interview early in the year they said Siege of Orgrimmar would be the last raid and Garrosh would be the last boss :P

I am literally so happy pandas can die in a fire while i am having fun on draenor

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosclaw View Post
    Uhm, No. In the interview early in the year they said Siege of Orgrimmar would be the last raid and Garrosh would be the last boss :P
    Yeah it was shortly after that March press tour, right about when he was talking about how it wasn't the originally planned expansion. The Garrosh decision came in between Blizzcon and the press tour. I think his overall disdain with that decision has been the reason for his silence throughout this expansion. This is the real expansion he had laid the groundwork for. The fact he even revealed that info at all could have been grounds for termination if he wasn't Chris ****ing Metzen lol. Doesn't matter either way though, looking forward to this!

Hopefully this explains to people why we have two expansions about Hellscream.

Quote Originally Posted by snuglz View Post
    I honestly don't think he even got the name. I think people are taking what Boub says as legit when he was wrong before about trademarks. Two Hellscream expansion in a row? no just no. Alliance would flip out after another horde centered expansion, Players like myself hate the idea of time travel and the lore suicide it entails as well as going to Draenor?? Again?? It just doesn't make sense.

I am sticking to my guns here and saying its fake.
    Lore suicide? Are you implying that WoW lore is worth saving? After BC, WoW has shit all over Warcraft lore. Retconning it would be beautiful. And it'd be pretty funny watching Pardo reset all the shit that Metzen ruined.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KOREAN DAVE View Post
    Lore suicide? Are you implying that WoW lore is worth saving? After BC, WoW has shit all over Warcraft lore. Retconning it would be beautiful. And it'd be pretty funny watching Pardo reset all the shit that Metzen ruined.
    It's lore suicide because it basically retcons, well, everything, even Warcraft 1 :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Obviously there'd be more stories going on, MoP was clearly not just about Garrosh only either, though all of the events did culminate into one big finale in SoO. There could possibly be something on the Alliance front too, just imagine a twist where it isn't Ner'zhul who opens the Dark Portal, but the Alliance is lead into Draenor somehow, we are talking alternate timelines after all.

Plus, Blizzard has promised the Alliance stuff everytime the Alliance players have whined, this will go over just as well as the other times.
    Still, the name is Warlords of Draenor. Pretty indicative of Orcs and Orcish lore. All expansions carry several themes, but the name usually points towards the main one.

While MoP was mainly about Pandaria, the Horde was certainly the major player up until 5.4. They were the active faction, while the Alliance just reacted to what they did.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't fucking believe this actually turned out to be legit... for now.

It was confirmed just now ._. Warlords of Draenor was trademarked as WoW Expansion in New Zealand. Oh come on.... Grommash? Time travel? ....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    It was confirmed just now ._. Warlords of Draenor was trademarked as WoW Expansion in New Zealand. Oh come on.... Grommash? Time travel? ....
    I think just because the name was confirmed doesn't mean this "leak" has. The websites actually been there for a month, he could've found that was the name, but I get that is unlikely :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I can't fucking believe this actually turned out to be legit... for now.
    It was a plant by MMO so yeah, prob legit.

I personally like the sound of the expac I have nothing against it but the way they leaked it, fuck this site, im out

With this they could split the timeline and make a Warcraft game in which WoW never happened. Would be amazing.

Hmm now that I think about it, we've always wanted to see Outland before the explosion a.k.a Draenor? And this expansion, according to the leak, will focus on time travel? Do you get my point? There is hope xD

Sure, us killing Illidan and the Draenei being retconned into existence was pretty bad but the rest of the xpac had tons of great landmarks. Sorry you couldn't appreciate it.

Deleted
    HE KNEW THE TRUTH !

He knew the T.

Grom would be one interesting final boss.