Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Yes, because again playing out storyline where we already know the end result is so darn much fun...

I hope all this Draenor stuff is wrong.

/sigh.

The title of this supposed "leak" thread is all wrong. It's not "what happens next". It's "what happened before, you just get to see it in person".
    Has it occured to you that you posess little imagination, and the possibility that you are wrong as can be? It crosses my mind often, and I find that not getting all doom and gloom, hence saying nothing, is a ton more fun. Try having a little faith in the people who created the best selling mmorpg ever... one that you play, and get bent out of shape over when thinking of the prospect of something not going your way in said game. In other words, just hush a bit and wait and see. I bet you will be impressed in the long run.

Mind blown, but need muh sources for this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ghostcrawler could spell out warlords of draenor in his alphabet soup and there will still be naysayers. lol Just ignore them. We get to prove them wrong in 5 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 long days.......

I find it interesting that Boubouille him/herself edited this thread

edit

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Boub most likely removed the names because they are actual names of employees that the OP found somewhere and is trying to drag into the muck somehow.
    Doesn't say anything about the validity of this at all, save that the OP is a d-bag either way.
    lol, 84 pages.... wow
    Last edited by the0o; 2013-11-03 at 09:25 PM.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    12 classes going to space, 11 old 1 new.
    Space can be Argus, Draenor(Outland), Xoroth, K'aresh etc.
    Or maybe a whole new world we don't know by name yet.
    Nice find.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Yes, because again playing out storyline where we already know the end result is so darn much fun...

I hope all this Draenor stuff is wrong.

/sigh.

The title of this supposed "leak" thread is all wrong. It's not "what happens next". It's "what happened before, you just get to see it in person".
    It's not about the destination, its about the journey.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    The vrykul were created by the Titans (remember all the iron vrykul in the Ulduar dungeons?) and suffered from the Curse of Flesh just like the mechagnomes.
    Nah, I had thought that too but reading Wowpedia it turned out the iron vrykul were made by Loken: http://wowpedia.org/Vrykul#Speculation

No definitive origin is given

All your answers are here

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

Quote Originally Posted by Warrada View Post
    Not really.

I don't believe either of those were made by Blizzard. Not for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    maybe vashj's knowledge was of limited nature?

From Outland from the Burning Crusade section of the Official site:
    The scattered wastes of Outland are all that remain of Draenor

http://wowpedia.org/Outland

I'm still amazed when i see stuff like this. it reminds me how bad i am with photoshop

Please, for the love of all that is holy, stop posting that incredibly fake image around. x_x

lol, december 2014? do you really think we are stuck with mop for a full more year, no that's a bad photoshop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis View Post
    Reforging is changing, soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    This right here is enough to discredit everything OP said. It doesn't even make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcon View Post
    This right here is enough to discredit everything OP said. It doesn't even make sense.
    It makes sense. It's the Diablo 3 transmog system. You save the item's appearance in a 'wardrobe' UI and you're able to select it at any point, sort of like the Void Storage but without actually having to keep the items in any kind of bank.

I wish idiots who make photoshops like this actually knew the lore and knew what a mo'arg looked like. That's clearly a gan'arg.

Why not just show a grummle and tell us its a Pandaren?
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2013-11-03 at 11:00 PM.

I like how that is the same model from Outland, standing next to a demonic gate in Hellfire Peninsula. I mean if you're going to use a model for a fake image, at least use something that is close to Pandaren quality characters, not a model from BC.

Deleted

Worst fake ever. The model, the release date, actually everything about this smells.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    It makes sense. It's the Diablo 3 transmog system. You save the item's appearance in a 'wardrobe' UI and you're able to select it at any point, sort of like the Void Storage but without actually having to keep the items in any kind of bank.
    He opens with 'reforging' and then proceeds to describe transmogrification. No.. It doesn't make sense.

Doubt it. The rumor I have seen that i'm sticking with is. NO new classes or NEW races. Focus on the models for characters has gone up considerably. Concidering a recent WoW insider Q&A was asked about races and told the person who asked it they would perfer no new races OR classes, it's probably going to be how things go.

We are not getting any new race or classes in WoD. Most likely a new feature to go with model updates. And probably very large end game content. Just you all wait!!