Page 36 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If you have an issue with moderation, please contact the admins with the problem using the Contact Us form. Do not derail threads with it.

Thanks!
    Will do, your name will be at the top of the list, thank you for pointing me to this resource.

Thanks!

Here's a post from a so-called "Blizzard Insider" I read on 4chan's /v/ board, so it MUST be legit.

Blizzard insider here, time to spill the beans and spoil the entire lineup /surprises for this years Blizzcon

-New WoW raid (Y'sharrj raid) no information on next expansion

-More information around the D3 expansion and the D3 pvp system

-SC2 tournament and new maps for next season, no information on next expansion

-The Hearthstone release date will be announced

and for this years big surprise...

it will be a trailer for the new wow movie, plus a panel featuring Duncan Jones and a special celebrity guest who will be starring in the films. Other than that, the usual cosplay stuff, blink 182 will be playing and typical d3 expac demos as well as the sc2 tournament

Don't fucking believe me? screencap this and read it after blizzcon is over

No information on next expansion? That would not be good for Blizzard.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    Here's a post from a so-called "Blizzard Insider" I read on 4chan's /v/ board, so it MUST be legit.
    If you want, you are welcome to refer him to my Dev Quotes thread. :P

We know with 150% certainty that there will be an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by KaNNis View Post

tbh
    this is so epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    this is so epic!
    But why is there a map of Australia behind it lol. The legion would never attack a place so dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by sajin0084 View Post
    But why is there a map of Australia behind it lol. The legion would never attack a place so dangerous.
    Also the recommended age should be lowered, from 12, to like, embryo

Quote Originally Posted by sajin0084 View Post
    a filler expansion, we had pandas, now koalas VS corgis...

10+ Year Old Account
    one thing he failed to mention about an orc related expansion: Vol'jin is Warchief now, isn't orgrimmar going to take on a new Trollish theme?
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Grom as a villain? Are you fucking kidding me? Honestly, why would they go from one Orc, nay, HELLSCREAM antagonist to another? I'm not THAT big a fan of a Time Travel xpac, but the whole wide world of time travel and they make GROM a villain?

Nice try, I suppose. This week can't end fast enough.

why Grom should be antogonist, why not a friendly target that you need to help, not to take down
    this is what all caverns of time instances are about, help a person to get a goal

I was bored a couple of weeks ago, and tried making cover art for The Dark Below, now I saw this and figured I'll try making one for this one as well

aaaaaand

P.S: I can't make logos, I suck at logos, hate on
    Except Queen Azshara isn't a big-titted nerdgasm sex object loser bait and is actually a full-blown Naga. You can see her in Darkshore, and although her model being updated is inevitable, how do you go from slimy slitherer of the abyss to an Asian-MMOesque dollfaced nudist?

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Except Queen Azshara isn't a big-titted nerdgasm sex object loser bait and is actually a full-blown Naga. You can see her in Darkshore, and although her model being updated is inevitable, how do you go from slimy slitherer of the abyss to an Asian-MMOesque dollfaced nudist?
    Everyone's a goddamn critic....if you don't like it make your own. I give huge props to the guy, they look pretty damn good regardless of complete lore authenticity.

Hell, next you'll be bitching about the corgi being too large and the elf not looking 'warcraft elf' enough.....geeze.

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    GREAT SCOTT, ARRASHI!

The Blizzcon promo has a Mag'har orc on it. That's where the OP got the idea of smooshing the Legion and Time Travel together! You answered probably the biggest connundrum I've had all day, "why just Draenor?"
    You mean the banner at the top of the page? That's pretty clearly Garrosh. Look at the shoulder plates.
    Note that this has probably already been said by the time I'm saying it.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post

Hell, next you'll be bitching about the corgi being too large and the elf not looking 'warcraft elf' enough.....geeze.
    It's not an elf, it's a brownie. Fay/Faerie races confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by MetalheroDamien View Post
    You mean the banner at the top of the page? That's pretty clearly Garrosh. Look at the shoulder plates.
    Note that this has probably already been said by the time I'm saying it.
    I believe you're the first, mainly because no one really bothered to for various reasons :P

Grom has been in Warcraft games for years, legal issues sounds fishy to me. I don't buy it.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

does this mean we our teleporting into a planet via time i don't get it lol.

I was bored a couple of weeks ago, and tried making cover art for The Dark Below, now I saw this and figured I'll try making one for this one as well

aaaaaand

Ahh man no false modesty c'mon, I might sound like an art newb here but these covers are professional-looking to me!! Really =/

And, Lol at OP. Lmao.. Whole thing's amusingly ludicrous
    >>> And then.. <<<

Agreed, that Dark Below logo is awful.