Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

I noticed at Blizzcon they always have washed up has beens performing.

... But you want Eminem?
    His last album won two grammys and was nominated for five others? No rock/punk/heavy metal artist has reached that in more then 5 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking hell, lets get Nicki Manaj and 2-Chains while we're at it.

Blizzard doesn't to commit monetary suicide, they realize most people that play their games aren't the "FUCK BITCHES, GET HIGH AND HAZ STACKS OF RACKS OF STACKS OF THE MONEYZ" type of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Blizzard/Wow's fanbase has always been what's trendy in pop culture. Look at how many in-game references there are. Hell, the Lady Gaga and My Little Pony threads on MMO Champion have gone way over the maximum limit, with multiple extra threads having to be made. Wayne crushes Gaga in record sales almost 3:1, and I believe he has more number 1 billboard hits then Elvis along with Jay-Z.
    Lil Wayne also has various different mix tapes taking his total number of albums above like 30.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Yeah I would say your typical Blizzard audience that can afford the tickets ( say older the 16), probably are not into much Rap.

Just not the right demographic.

Worked are a Video game store during one of expansions, lets just say not much in the way of ethnic diversity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    Lil Wayne also has various different mix tapes taking his total number of albums above like 30.
    Let's not forget Elvis is dead. And the whole "Billboard Chart" thing wasn't around when he was alive AFAIK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    @above
    and dude listen to Kanye's latest CD it isn't even worth the packaging he used to be okay but not now
    New Kanye's album sucks, true, but tell me when Wayne didn't sucked?

Eminem I would be ok seeing. The old rappers were good. But god no at any rapper who has shown up within the last 10 years. But I, myself, would rather see a metal or rock band, and not the type of "metal" band who just screams into a mic.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Fucking hell, lets get Nicki Manaj.
    Paint her purple and she would have the rite tit size for half the Nelfs in the game.. LOL
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Yeah I would say your typical Blizzard audience that can afford the tickets ( say older the 16), probably are not into much Rap.

Just not the right demographic.

Worked are a Video game store during one of expansions, lets just say not much in the way of ethnic diversity.
    Come to Southern California where teenage white kids that wish they were a black rappers are as common as sunny days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I noticed at Blizzcon they always have washed up has beens performing. Why can't they get any current A-list artists?

Last year there were 26,000 people at Blizzcon at 170 bucks a pop. That's almost 5 million dollars. Wayne and Drake both charge from 50,000-100,000 for a performance with 5-6 songs. Hell, Chief Keef only charges like $20,000.

Why can't they ever get anyone relevant?

If they got Keef to perform, the place would go INSANE.
    The better question is how much extra would I have to pay not to have any of those people perform. You actually think your average blizzcon attendee wants to hear that shit? I'm going to say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Eminem I would be ok seeing. The old rappers were good. But god no at any rapper who has shown up within the last 10 years. But I, myself, would rather see a metal or rock band, and not the type of "metal" band who just screams into a mic.
    It would never happen because of the gay bashing he is associated with.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's get some electronic artists and turn Blizzcon in a rave party! unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce

Why not get the cast of Glee? They are the only ones with more Billboard spots than Elvis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    His last album won two grammys and was nominated for five others? No rock/punk/heavy metal artist has reached that in more then 5 years.
    Cause Grammys dictate what is good music?

Deleted
    I noticed at Blizzcon they always have washed up has beens performing. Why can't they get any current A-list artists?

Last year there were 26,000 people at Blizzcon at 170 bucks a pop. That's almost 5 million dollars. Wayne and Drake both charge from 50,000-100,000 for a performance with 5-6 songs. Hell, Chief Keef only charges like $20,000.

Why can't they ever get anyone relevant?

If they got Keef to perform, the place would go INSANE.

Please close this thread. It's tragic. Rap ? at Blizzcon? LMAO.

Blizz have good taste.

Fucking hell, lets get Nicki Manaj and 2-Chains while we're at it.

Blizzard doesn't to commit monetary suicide, they realize most people that play their games aren't the "FUCK BITCHES, GET HIGH AND HAZ STACKS OF RACKS OF STACKS OF THE MONEYZ" type of people.
    Have you ever read trade chat? You can't go 2 minutes without a discussion popping out about sex or how "high" someone is.

Let's get some electronic artists and turn Blizzcon in a rave party! unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce
    Darude. lol Sandstorm ftw.

Blizzard/Wow's fanbase has always been what's trendy in pop culture. Look at how many in-game references there are. Hell, the Lady Gaga and My Little Pony threads on MMO Champion have gone way over the maximum limit, with multiple extra threads having to be made. Wayne crushes Gaga in record sales almost 3:1, and I believe he has more number 1 billboard hits then Elvis along with Jay-Z.
    Um no. The only people who have more number 1 Billboard hits than Elvis are Mariah Carey and The Beatles, both of which would take a miracle to get to perform for a random gaming convention.

Deleted
    The old rappers were good. But god no at any rapper who has shown up within the last 10 years.
    cough coughh Lupe Fiasco cough