Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warlords of Draenor to me doesn't mean going to Outland, as a lot of people have stated. Draenor was destroyed ages ago, and as some1 said, Outland is a small section of what Draenor used to be. The "Warlords" bit, however, makes me think that (if this is the expansion) the expansion will be more focused on the Burning Legion, particularly Kil'jaedan. Could also mean a return of Illidan, as he was called the Ruler of Outland once. Something was said about someone loving a good redemption story also, so I don't think he'll neccessarily be a baddy. At last Blizzcon (or whenever MoP was announced) someone asked about Alleria and Turalyon, and we were told we will definitely need their help in the near future. If this is a Burning Legion expansion, it is going to contain them both, no doubt. If it doesn't I'll be extremely shocked. I expect Draenei will get a massive heap of Lore in the next expansion, and they have been neglected for quite a while, probs something similar to Blood Elves 5.2 mention. Velen was also once a leader in Draenor, so that technically makes him one of the "Lords". Possibly Sargeras may appear at last in this expansion if it is the actual expansion, which would be badass. As for him being a raid boss, I doubt it. Azshara will be in the expansion, especially if it's Burning Legion associated. I expect Azshara will be the x.2 spinoff patch i.e Firelands, Throne of Thunder. This is all just my speculation, so don't take any of it seriously, but this is what I think/hope will happen if this expansion is legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    LOL, you haven't played TBC, right? Heroics were hard at the start yeah, but after we got some gear they were as easy as they are now.
    back in BC I always hated doing Shattered Halls *cringe* and for a moment I forgot about Arctraz.

Deleted
    To be honest I think...
    that this isn't a legion expansion.
    Hell, we will get back in time to see pre-destroyed outland. If what another guy wrote some time ago is true than we will see a lot of Grom - probably help him.
    I finished MoP and unless blizz gives me some decent Illidan comeback and new DH class I'm not going to resub.

Maybe they will surprise me with cool new features but I'm not too sure about it. Well, one week left to blizzcon. Lets see if they can get my attention with xpac trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    /sigh

AFTER the events of Draenor. We are talking about Draenor and travelling back in time to Draenor. There are no Demon Hunters on Draenor.

The only point here is that if we are travelling back in time to Draenor, then Demon Hunters have nothing to do with it.
    Then you might want to say something other than "the events on Draenor". Do you mean the Burning Crusade? The opening of the dark portal? The coming of the draenei? A lot happened on Draenor.

I chimed in to point out that Illidan was never the only demon hunter. He was not the sole source of them either.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    If this is going back in time to deal with Draenor for some reason, I hope they vastly expand the lore on Draenor itself pre-Shattering. Give us new races to interact with, more history on the Arakkoa, more info on the Gronn and Ogres, just... everything! And make sure to have the Netherwing somehow weasel their ways into the past.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    No they weren't. You could be running in full epic gear and still have a hard time with some - if not most - heroics.
    Yeah, except no. It was AoE 100 trash, kill boss, AoE another 100, kill boss, AoE another 100, kill boss, AoE another 100, kill boss, AoE another 100, kill boss

10+ Year Old Account
    So much overreacting, we have no idea if this is even the expac, nevermind what features or whatever will be implemented.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    How about the click and win game it is now? Timeless isle, Barrens, Lfr. How about the wipe till we get deter stacks in Lfr so we can kill it while carrying 40k dps.
    GL trying to survive Kilnmasters and High Priests with that attitude. They'll wipe the floor with you if you make even the smallest mistake, in fact they're even less forgiving than the vast majority of heroic raid bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    The creator of this Website said it was the new expansion name. What more evidence do you need?
    Understand I'm not doubting that it's the name - I'm simply doubting the leak that claimed it was time travel based and had Grommash Hellscream as a badguy (also claiming that TDB is a Titan trademark when I believe TDB to be fake). Warlords of Draenor is 100% the expansion name, in my mind. But the guy who 'leaked' all the other details is pulling things out of his ass imo.

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    How about the click and win game it is now? Timeless isle, Barrens, Lfr. How about the wipe till we get deter stacks in Lfr so we can kill it while carrying 40k dps.
    TBC was the click and win game.

You had to press the 1 key to win. You put your primary ability in slot 1, and pressed it to kill stuff for the attunement quests. And then because the raids had next to no mechanics, you just stood there pressing 1 the whole time to get through the raids. On the tougher bosses you had to hit q, w, e, and on the really tricky ones, s. One time in Kara I got the red riding hood buff on the big bad wolf, and I had to stop hitting 1, right click, drag my mouse about a centimeter, and hold down the w key. That took skill and dedication.

I am more worry that this will be horde centric xpac than timetravelling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it weird these trademarks always come out 7 days exactly from a big event, The Dark Below & Reaper of Souls came out 7 days before Gamecom & now Warlords of Draenor came out 7 day exactly from Blizzcon.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Then you might want to say something other than "the events on Draenor". Do you mean the Burning Crusade? The opening of the dark portal? The coming of the draenei? A lot happened on Draenor.

I chimed in to point out that Illidan was never the only demon hunter. He was not the sole source of them either.
    Draenor ceased to exist when it blown up. The chunk of land that survived on the Twisting Nether is called Outland.

I am blind, didn't see a thread, I will post what I think here.

On the Timeless Isle we are told Cause and Effect are rendered meaningless..... so what if we finally harness that power. We harness it and use it to make Draenor in its pre-BL state? We make it whole, and help fight the legion there, making them even weaker. I mean think about it. If cause and effect have no meaning there we could kill Grom ourselves, he could side with the demons, do whatever. It would work and nothing would happen to Azeroth (or vice-versa with Azeroth being immune to the changes and Draenor being the effected target, who knows).

Grom Story Idea

Ok so hear me out. We left Garrosh alive for no god damned reason. It was stupid. WHAT IF, ok, WHAT IF Garrosh is the one to convince him that taking the power is wrong? He is all "Yo guys I made this big mistake when I got all this power, you are going to as well." It makes since to me atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Return of the BETRAYER !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    TBC was the click and win game.

You had to press the 1 key to win. You put your primary ability in slot 1, and pressed it to kill stuff for the attunement quests. And then because the raids had next to no mechanics, you just stood there pressing 1 the whole time to get through the raids. On the tougher bosses you had to hit q, w, e, and on the really tricky ones, s. One time in Kara I got the red riding hood buff on the big bad wolf, and I had to stop hitting 1, right click, drag my mouse about a centimeter, and hold down the w key. That took skill and dedication.
    Hey look it's a lock from TBC or someone who didn't play then, looks like the latter.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's kind of funny, people expecting a sudden return to the way things were in TBC and hating or loving it. TBC will most likely have nothing to do with it, other than lore and potential location.

In any case, I am really looking forward to blizzcon, at least three times as much as I was for MoP's announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    So much overreacting, we have no idea if this is even the expac, nevermind what features or whatever will be implemented.
    Wrong.

The creator of this website confirmed that this is in fact the name of the new expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    No they weren't. You could be running in full epic gear and still have a hard time with some - if not most - heroics.
    Very few and only if your group was braindead. It was like Shattered Halls which was hard but then LOL pally tank and then there was Arcatraz....but I can honestly say I can only remember running Heroic Arcatraz like MAYBE 3 times.

Kinda disappointed with this really - I was really looking forward to being back in a more high-fantasy like setting after the bright cutesy land of Pandaria but it sounds like we will probably be going somewhere that looks more like Outland