Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Those are the races that are less popular than Pandaren.

http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html
    I hope that chart isn't accurate. That just says to me the community as a whole fails at playing fantasy games. Really... blood elves and humans? You practically look like this in real life. Play Ogres and smash things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Person View Post
    OGRES FOR THE HORDE! WOOOO!!!!!! FINALLY! MY OGRE MAGE!
    I hear ya. I've had Mage heirlooms ready for the day it would happen. If they are announced as a playable race at this Blizzcon, I'm going to start up a Mage, then as soon as the expansion hits I'm going to race change as soon as possible, and then I'll have my new main.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I hope that chart isn't accurate. That just says to me the community as a whole fails at playing fantasy games. Really... blood elves and humans? You practically look like this in real life. Play Ogres and smash things.
    It's been known for quite some time those two are the most popular races. I don't get the appeal of either, especially not Blood Elves. Like you said, the point of creating an avatar is being something I'm not, and I find the most appeal in the big races like Taurens and Ogres.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-11-03 at 03:49 PM.

Mok'nathal to the horde, don't care what allies get.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    It's so sad that the more "human" a race is, the more popular it is. We can be humans in real life. Be an orc, or a dwarf, play a fucking draenei even. They're human enough without being a human at all. Also, the orc models look way better than humans. *winces at human male and shudders*
    Last edited by Lycanroc; 2013-11-03 at 04:08 PM.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    I hear ya. I've had Mage heirlooms ready for the day it would happen. If they are announced as a playable race at this Blizzcon, I'm going to start up a Mage, then as soon as the expansion hits I'm going to race change as soon as possible, and then I'll have my new main.

It's been known for quite some time those two are the most popular races. I don't get the appeal of either, especially not Blood Elves. Like you said, the point of creating an avatar is being something I'm not, and I find the most appeal in the big races like Taurens and Ogres.
    This is exactly how i feel. I would love playing Ogre or some other big fat ugly race, may it be just to offend my enemies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by puelo View Post
    This is exactly how i feel. I would love playing Ogre or some other big fat ugly race, may it be just to offend my enemies
    I would love Ogres, and I wanted them since like the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    It's so sad that the more "human" a race is, the more popular it is. We can be humans in real life. Be an orc, or a dwarf, play a fucking draenei even. They're human enough without being a human at all. Also, the orc models look way better than humans. *winces at human male and shudders*
    Hmmm...Well Humans can be ugly to in game and in real life.
    For the Horde!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by SePetus View Post
    December 2014, no fucking way. Even if that'd be the case, they sure wouldn't announce it at Blizzcon, since that'd kill the mood. Furthermore, usually titles that release that far into the future usually just have tentative release dates. The "of" in the logo is also extremely small, I doubt they'd make such an ass logo. Also, as just a nitpick it says "We've learned from the post: Lots of CC removed" which is odd since CC is hardly used in anything but PvP. I don't really buy it.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-11-03 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancunchi View Post
    being completely honest it sounds more like a series of TCG than a new expansion.
    Remember when Mists of Pandaria sounded more like a mobile game or a book or a TCG set or a comic book or anything other than an expac? haha

Deleted
    imgur.com/fRPluK0
    Last edited by mmoce37cd5db59; 2013-11-03 at 04:55 PM.

Pfft instant lvl 85? The QQ would be insane!

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wowp...00px-Moarg.jpg

Also Mo'arg are these creatures, fat chance they would be playable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mo'arg for the Horde? YUCK...
    Ethereal should be neutral, and December 2014 is not much time if Blizzcon is just this November. The next expansion can be released next year, but not late next year, but in the Summer, and Fall. Don't want it to be so long in the year again, and it's time for a early release to for the standard and collector's edition. Like I want to get my pre-orders in and still regardless I love World of Warcraft.
    It's enjoyable, fun, and I want it to last on how it can be.
    For the Horde!

Where are u guys getting these pictures from? Reddit? DEMON HUNTERS!!! If u guys are trollin...imma put a hex on u.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Where are u guys getting these pictures from? Reddit? DEMON HUNTERS!!! If u guys are trollin...imma put a hex on u.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=762CjV_N2EY
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2013-11-03 at 05:06 PM.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    way to get views bro! smooth.

I don't know why so many alliance players want blue eyed blood elves. It quite simple cannot happen. Blizzard isn't in the business of half assing a new feature to the extent you give them credit for. They're going to be different if they exist. "But they're all from the same race!" Yeah, and Brazilians and Spaniards are both technically the same race too. Kael'thas used demonic energies to save his people. Demonic energies made orcs grow like 20% and turned their skin green. Demonic energies made Satyr grow hooves and horns and hair all over their bodies. Maybe he mitigated it with naaru, but the point is you're just straight up not getting blood elvess. You'll get a new elf, reminiscent of blood elves, but not straight up blood elves. Hell, they remodelled the zandalari IMMENSELY for no apparent reason other than they are a different troll than the forest and frost trolls, and bigger than the darkspear(who are also jungle trolls). You're getting bigger/smaller ones with different faces and hairstyles and postures and the works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I refuse to believe Blizz is so lazy as to think revamped content is the same as new content.

So there will be at least 1 new race or class.
    I really hate these comments. They've already said that it is going to take a lot of work for them to bring the existing models up to the quality they want to so we may not get a new race/class. This community is so greedy...
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leare315 View Post
    I don't know why so many alliance players want blue eyed blood elves. It quite simple cannot happen. Blizzard isn't in the business of half assing a new feature to the extent you give them credit for. They're going to be different if they exist. "But they're all from the same race!" Yeah, and Brazilians and Spaniards are both technically the same race too. Kael'thas used demonic energies to save his people. Demonic energies made orcs grow like 20% and turned their skin green. Demonic energies made Satyr grow hooves and horns and hair all over their bodies. Maybe he mitigated it with naaru, but the point is you're just straight up not getting blood elvess. You'll get a new elf, reminiscent of blood elves, but not straight up blood elves. Hell, they remodelled the zandalari IMMENSELY for no apparent reason other than they are a different troll than the forest and frost trolls, and bigger than the darkspear(who are also jungle trolls). You're getting bigger/smaller ones with different faces and hairstyles and postures and the works.
    For one, sharing the same model like the Pandaren is the only acceptable way to add High Elves accurately. And Brazilians are technically the same race as the Chinese, they're both humans.

Horde Ogre would be fun :b

I'm hispanic dude, we come in immensely different shapes and sizes, but that's neither here nor there. Blue eyed blood elves would be a miserable selling point. They're going to be different. Again, see the zandalari in ToT.