Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Which unconfirmed NPCS do you see/hope will appear in Legion?

We know a lot of the major players will be making an appearance (and possibly dying) already. And Nesingwary is confirmed to be back. But which characters (even minor ones) do you think will return?
    Any predictions on Sunwalker Desco returning as another Paladin follower at Light's Hope Chapel?
    Will Harrison Jones once again try and find rare artifacts in the Broken Isles?
    Will Fiona's caravan be making a stop there?
    I actually quite liked doing quests with the SI:7 people so personally hoping they'll be back. And if they are for the love of God please do not kill off Sully, he is probably the best Dwarf in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion in the Lair of Neltharion.
    I want Budd back!

Wrathion, because he was easily the best part about MoP. I kind of miss Chromie too, though I'm not sure how she would be incorporated.

EDIT: Also Nat Pagle.
    Last edited by Struggle; 2015-08-10 at 12:55 PM.

I really hope Gamon comes back

Millhouse Manastorm of course!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Wrathion in the Lair of Neltharion.
    I want Budd back!
    pretty much this

Deleted
    I'd like to see the paladins from Fiona's Caravan on their order hall missions.

Other than that, I think we're overdue for Revenge of the D.E.H.T.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Altruis the sufferer will be back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bolvar. Like the legion, the scourge can be endless too right? Just the fight for him, considering there will be a lot of dead bodies to rezz.

Deleted
    Want to see Drak'Thul 100% (WC3)
    Also hope they make the Tauren Tagar that took the chieftain role for a short time in WC3 (he is still not in the game)
    Ysera and the green dragonflight.

Also want to see Nathanos Blightcaller with his plaque hyena's next to the Sylvanas.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2015-08-10 at 01:59 PM.

Lucan Foxblood.

For those who don't know who that is, he's the human "druid" from the Stormrage book.

Also Broll Bearmatle.

I'm a big fan of the Stormrage book and since we are FINALLY getting some Emerald Nightmare content I'd love to see these characters. The only thing I ask is to let me interract with them as Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much any character in Azeroth is fair game, really.

I hope they skip Harrison Jones this time. Kinda sick of him. And although I started a thread on Archaeology to discuss it for Legion, I am halfway hoping that if it doesn't get a major overhaul, they skip an expansion with it, because as currently implemented it kind of sucks.

I just hope we see a lot of characters that have been abandoned in lower level zones like so much detrius, even though they were part of pretty famous (or infamous, heh) questlines, in addition to the faction leaders. But realistically, it's going to be the racial leaders, plus just a handful of the most famous.

Also, time is passing and I'm hoping they really start pushing in the rest of the "next generation" in addition to Anduin. From the cinematic snippet it appears a good 5 years or so have passed while we're on Draenor, given Anduin's age-up. So Thrall and Aggra's kids are now pushing 8 or 10 years old, if they were born at the end of Cata. Malfurion and Tyrande ought to get on with having an elf, too. Vereesa and Rhonin's kids have to be in their mid to late teens by now? And Alleria and Turalyon's son is obviously an adult. Moira's babies ought to be teens by now as well. All of them ought to start getting mentions here and there to continue establishing newcomers to the lore, so we have some fresh characters trickling in.

I would also VERY much like to see Sabellian, and see how Wrathion deals with knowing he's not the only remaining Black Dragon.. but I doubt this will happen since Sabellian's in Outland.

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post

Also, time is passing and I'm hoping they really start pushing in the rest of the "next generation" in addition to Anduin. From the cinematic snippet it appears a good 5 years or so have passed while we're on Draenor, given Anduin's age-up. So Thrall and Aggra's kids are now pushing 8 or 10 years old, if they were born at the end of Cata. Malfurion and Tyrande ought to get on with having an elf, too. Vereesa and Rhonin's kids have to be in their mid to late teens by now? And Alleria and Turalyon's son is obviously an adult. Moira's babies ought to be teens by now as well. All of them ought to start getting mentions here and there to continue establishing newcomers to the lore, so we have some fresh characters trickling in.
    What snippet are you talking about? I've seen people mention Anduin in a cinematic but can't find anything..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Lucan Foxblood.

For those who don't know who that is, he's the human "druid" from the Stormrage book.

Also Broll Bearmatle.

I'm a big fan of the Stormrage book and since we are FINALLY getting some Emerald Nightmare content I'd love to see these characters. The only thing I ask is to let me interract with them as Horde.
    You just want Human Druids. Admit it!

Quote Originally Posted by Grabacr View Post
    What snippet are you talking about? I've seen people mention Anduin in a cinematic but can't find anything..
    When Khadgar appears before Varian and Anduin telling them the Legion is here.

Arator. They better not forget him if they're bringing back Alleria and Turaylon...

Wrathion at this time is the only major character that hasn't been announced that I actively hope will be returning.

I've seen enough of Harrison Jones to last a lifetime. It was funny when he appeared in Zul'aman, but this game would have been better off if he just died there any never came back. The over-the-top Indiana Jones references get worse every expansion.

I'd like to see Fiona again, but I don't expect to see her.

Wrathion, Valeera, Meryl Felstorm, Broll Bearmantle, Danath Trollbane and Kurdan Wildhammer for Sons of Lothar reunion when Alleria and Turalyon show up, Varessa, Avatar of Sargeras, Mal'ganis, Balnazzar, Detheroc, Mephistroth. Can't think of anyone else atm.

Edit: Oh, Bolvar ofcourse. Can't believe I forgot about him.

Oh yeah, speaking of Dwarf, if we're gonna see more Titans stuff, seeing Brann again would be nice.

if wrathion and illidan dont meet up at some point i will be disappointed.

and they either have to instantly hate each other, or instantly become the best of friends while anduin tries to get them to play nice
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552