Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    also, we will be fighting grom.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

Besides, WoD sounds way too narrow a title to apply to all Blizzard games plus likely some new characters.
    Words taken right from my mouth, Warlords of Draenor is far too Warcraft heavy for a game consisting of every blizzard IP, I mean what does Starcraft and Diablo have to do with Draenor?

UNLESS...

Diablo, Starcraft and Warcraft all happen in the same universe on different parts of Azeroth! DUN DUN DDUNNNN

We've got plenty of speculation going and I think we're starting to make a bit of headway on the Time Travel problem from the leak.
    If it is the WoW expansion I hope it has barely any time travel. I think its absolutely retarded. lol

We've got plenty of speculation going and I think we're starting to make a bit of headway on the Time Travel problem from the leak.
    we need to see what happens because of the quest line. soridirmi was slain for a reason. she was a key asset in the war of the ancients, and nozdormu's mate. she was killed for a very special, time related reason. why else would she die?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    also, we will be fighting grom.
    Grom could have been a mis-understanding of Garrosh. Especially as the guy didn't seem too up on things. Also, antagonist could mean he's a guy we kill in the first 5-mans. Wouldn't be unreal to see Garrosh again in a Legion Expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    If it is the WoW expansion I hope it has barely any time travel. I think its absolutely retarded. lol
    My theory that I'm actually starting to get really excited over is that Time Travel was a mistranslation.

He was told Timewalking, but in translating french to english it turned Time Walking into Time Travel(ing).

Timewalking was a feature previewed on the front page that would be "scaled down gear" in old instances.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ck-Blue-Tweets

Extensive use of Time Travel becomes Extensive use of Timewalking. Or the fact that it's a new type of dungeon setting where your gear is normalized, so you can do the dungeon with friends who are lower level than you.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

we are going back in time far enough to make it a relevant expansion in my opinion. zones will be split up based on the different timelines and local. this way we can skip from draenor to the well to whatever easily and still maintain normal things in the present. zone storylines will be fighting the infinite dragonflight wherever they are or twilight old god peoples or demons/orcs on draenor. they may even take us ultra far into the future to give us a glimpse of whats going to end up happening on argus. time travel expansion is amazing if done correctly.

I don't think it would fit to rename Blizzard All-Stars/Heroes of the Storm, too Warcraft specific. I could see it being Hearthstone possibly.

But I think a big reason why people think its the expac is because of Boub. They personally thinks its the expac, and didn't say the same of Dark Below. I'd say that means a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    we are going back in time far enough to make it a relevant expansion in my opinion. zones will be split up based on the different timelines and local. this way we can skip from draenor to the well to whatever easily and still maintain normal things in the present. zone storylines will be fighting the infinite dragonflight wherever they are or twilight old god peoples or demons/orcs on draenor. they may even take us ultra far into the future to give us a glimpse of whats going to end up happening on argus. time travel expansion is amazing if done correctly.
    Yay I'd get to kill Murozond! Not like we didn't do that already

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I don't think it would fit to rename Blizzard All-Stars/Heroes of the Storm, too Warcraft specific. I could see it being Hearthstone possibly.

But I think a big reason why people think its the expac is because of Boub. They personally thinks its the expac, and didn't say the same of Dark Below. I'd say that means a lot
    It builds on the fact Boub pretty much stated he knows what's in the Expansion, but not the name.

If he knew it was, let's say "Outland Revamped, New Continent on Outland" then obviously WoD would make sense for him to say it's legit.

Either way, I fully expect a leak sometime on Monday or Tuesday. He says he'll let us speculate, but he has information.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Needs less to say than Friday is going to break the forums

Deleted
    I dunno Warlords of Draenor sounds less and less like a WoW expansion the more I think about it, but I'm totally open to the fact I can be dead wrong. It actually seems more and more like a Hearthstone booster pack or Blizzard All-Stars rename.

Warlords of Draenor sounds like there's a bunch of key, strong entities. Like Hearthstone wizards or MOBA heroes. If it's a WoW expansion who would it be talking about? Garrosh, Alleria, Turyalon? I dunno. Ogres? Rexxar?
    Blizzard All-Stars already got renamend and Heroes of the Storm is what it's called on the BlizzCon Schedule. I really think this is it. If Boub sets his bet on it, I'm sold. He already knows the Title or Theme. Anyway he knew something and flat out denied the most discussed "Leak". With WoD he came in and from the start of the Thread kept the "no" or "yes" a secret. There's 2 ways this could be going: He's fooling us for the sake of it. Or his NDA got lifted and now it's time to do the motivation-work for BlizzCon.

Oh, I guess this is my thread!

There we go, bonus material

Corgis Unleashed: http://imgur.com/vSZgIG4

Doge : http://imgur.com/LXOHwkj

If we exclude the horrific way "Warcraft"'s spacing is, I think it should be like that

(Yes I posted these in several threads earlier)

ITS YELLOWWWWWW lol

and we may of kiled murozond but he isnt the main antagonist

10+ Year Old Account
    ITS YELLOWWWWWW lol

and we may of kiled murozond but he isnt the main antagonist
    Who the fuck else would kill Siridomu and mess with the timeline to make the Legion win?

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I'll hold off.... WoD still might not be the WoW expansion... http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/10/23/he...mark-conflict/
    What if Warlords of Draenor is the name of something like Warcraft 4 ?? Warcraft 10th anniversary is next year.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account

Not a huge fan of the name but maybe it's just cause I was kinda hyped for TDB.

... while I have the logo open in PS:
    Last edited by Xiphan; 2013-11-02 at 03:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine if it's time travel heavy. I am definitely interested to hear about a new race / new class though. I'm curious why we would time travel back the original Draenor... stop Garrosh from being born? Stop Grom from dying for some reason? Very interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Oh trust me alot of still believe in The Dark Below, we just gotta wait a week to find out the truth.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post

I actually really like this one. The chains and arrows are nice touches.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post

Loooks soo gooood, mind if I try to put it on one of my covers to see if it fits?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Oh trust me alot of still believe in The Dark Below, we just gotta wait a week to find out the truth.
    Pretty clear to me. The timing is just too close here. They'd for sure keep the name of Warcraft 4 a secret.