Prot CD rotation for HC Malkorok?

So, i want to know what you guys think about this rotation for Malkorok HC 10man Blood rage where the tanks soak it togheter.
    My plan is to use Holy Avenger to get 100% Sotr, then start with using Ardent defender and divine protection (glyphed ofc) and after 8 sec use guardian. I will either have pain suppresion or cocoon from my healers, any suggestion on which one i should take and when? SS or EF?

Deleted
    Solo tank soaking I use

Pre BR: HA

0s: GoAK Stoneform
    5s: Protectors trink
    10s: AD+DP

Kinda free for all on externals, people pop PS and shit on me, but it is really not needed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Solo tank soaking I use

Pre BR: HA

0s: GoAK Stoneform
    5s: Protectors trink
    10s: AD+DP

Kinda free for all on externals, people pop PS and shit on me, but it is really not needed.
    Is this completely solo-soaking or with 2 tanks? And what kind of gear does this "require"?

You can easily live it with only GoAK 0-12 and DP at 10-20 and AD at 12-20.

Long as you get a decent EF in during it with high veng you need no healing and no outside CDs.

You also have to tank first so your stacks fall for blood rage.

I did this at like 561? its pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Is this completely solo-soaking or with 2 tanks? And what kind of gear does this "require"?
    Using 2 tanks to soak is completely counterproductive as one of them will have 10-15 stacks of increased damage taken, that tank would take more damage than the other tank would completely solo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Complete solo soak, believe I had 545-550ish item level the first time I did it. I used Lao-Chin's Liquid Courage then aswell for that extra stamina and the use is really great aswell. Basically used it to deal with my lack of gear at the time.

I would also suggest you to solo soak it instead of using 2 tanks for it.

I did have the fortune of having the protector trinket in the HC version, that really helped and was really useful.

I never died to it, even the first time doing it, it is really not that hard to be honest. I guess that I probably had some externals aswell, but we did not coordinate externals. It was simply free for all for anyone with damage reduction to throw it on me, but gonna guess that our resto druid probably used ironbark on me, and our priest probably dropped a barrier on me. But it was probably overkill. Everytime doing it I felt like I had way more CDs on me than I actually needed, so if I was you I would not worry about it really.

I first solo soaked it back at 562? or something around there, pure dps/haste build with no tank trinkets. Depending on your dps means how hard it will be, E.G will you get te 2nd blood rage?

I tank boss at start personally and have tank taunt somewhere around 14 stacks (2nd add spawned/brought to boss) then i pick 3rd add up and when malkorok does his smash at the 3 places thing, i take boss back (stacks fell off). Repeat.

I use Eternal flame 5 stack BoG before BR happens, and then i use Holy Avenger , and DP + AD and spam Shield of the righteous, as divine prot has 1 sec left, use guardian. This is enough easily for the first blood rage, and afterwards you can use divine protection again when he comes out of BR, when your tanking him.

If you get a 2nd blood rage, that's the issue, your CDS will not be up / it hits a lot more. Personally i think i did something a long the lines of - DP + External sac + Iron bark, then guardian, or something around there, may of been AD... If you have stam CDR trinket though, the fights a joke w/ double CDS up.

And if you have protectors trinket, just use it from the start if you do DP+AD, as guardian is more than OP enough.

2nd blood rage may need a little tweak, depending on your comp and what externals availible you need to figure out for yourself.

Deleted
    I solo soaked it probably around 554 ilvl, but the ilvl ain't the thing here. Stam + CD reduction trinket from Malkorok itself is helpful in this one and then the AoE damage reduction + stam trinket from Fallen Protectors. Also any passive Mastery or on demand mastery trinkets are helpful.

Lets break it to damage numbers. At first blood Rage Malkorok 10HC will do 2 430 000 physical damage / swing and in 2nd Blood Rage 3 037 500 damage / swing

Well lets count the obvious damage reduction in:
    "Sactuary" 15% DR = Malkorok hits for 2 065 500
    HA equals to 100% uptime on SoTR, my mastery gave me 48% reduce = 1 074 060 hits (1 342 575 on 2nd Bloodrage)

Then to Cooldowns (Though HA is CD I counted it as obvious damage reduce and used it just before bloodrage started).
    First Bloodrage:
    0-12 sec = GoAK = Malkorok swings for 537 030
    12-20 sec = DP + sac from our other paladin = Malkorok swings for 601 473.6

Second Bloodrage:
    0-10sec = AD + DP + Sac = Malkorok swings for 526 289.4
    10-20sec = GoAK + sac = Malkorok swings for 469 901. 25

I recommend using Legendary Tank cloak on this one if you have it. It works as life saver if shit hits the fan. Also Legendary tanking meta gives 20% additional DR if it procs. For me it procced after 1-2 swings in blood rage. Just don't let slime hit you when your not tanking, so it wont proc the meta. We did it so that I taunted the slime from range and our other tank picked aggro from it before it reached me so I didnt get hit.

Correct me if I'm wrong on anything, but this is atleast how I did it ^^