Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

To clarify Wod and the timelines.

I just fixed it

This opens up to potentially new stuff perhaps enemies and lore that are on a multiverse level think of the Living tribunal, Thanos, Eternity, the Celestials, Galactus, Oblivion, those kind of things.

Now that we know theres 2 different universes together, this creates 2x the amount of burning legion enemies that we need to defeat, 2x the amount of old gods, 2x the amount of titans, and 2x the amount of bad guys overall.

K , I re-edited it again, since Garrosh was not in that alternate universe for 30 years, but had to take some time to form the Iron Horde.
    Last edited by want my Slimjim; 2013-11-11 at 07:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sums it up pretty well. At least, this is how I put it together in my head, give or take a few things.

One of the best, simplest ones I've found so far. Nice. Can be thought of as similar to the "Injustice: Gods Among Us" storyline, where they go into another dimension. We're doing the same thing, except rather than that dimension's present, we're going into the other dimension's past.

I wanted to draw something like this out, but I couldn't make it look nice at all. Excellent presentation skills sir/madam.

Genius! Er, yeah, that's pretty much how it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well with time travel he would go back into our past but at the point he did so it would diverge from ours. Alternate timelines are created at the divergence of occurrences. SO close.

Love it! Great job.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that the people that have been complaining the most about how this storyline "doesn't make sense" don't have the capability to understand a graph like that.

wut so story is a tryangle? wow wuz better when storyLINE was a LINE, gg blizz casuals 4ever

Exactly how i pictured it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except for the fact that Garrosh wasn't on Draenor for 30+ years.

Yep. Makes sense to me. Do I agree with this plot-device and storyline? Nope.

only downside is we have lost a connection with our timelines outland so we have to make a new portal to get to it.

Perhaps you mean clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    only downside is we have lost a connection with our timelines outland so we have to make a new portal to get to it.
    Storywise, yes. Gameplay wise, there will still be a connection available so you can keep leveling 60-70 in Outland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    fair enough. But it takes time to assemble a nation which is the Iron Horde.
    Last edited by want my Slimjim; 2013-11-11 at 02:38 AM.

Did they ever actually say this? I've seen a few people saying as such and I watched all of Blizzcon and never heard them say that. Didn't help they were seemingly still trying to figure it out themselves during the show.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2013-11-11 at 02:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Did they ever actually say this? I've seen a few people saying as such and I watched all of Blizzcon and never heard them say that. Didn't help they were seemingly still trying to figure it out themselves during the show.
    I always thought they implied. Once WoD begins they try to invade and we're there. We're like "OH SHIT ORCS!!!!"

Bam.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Mabe not the full 30 year time difference to catch up to present, but there definately is some time that passes between garrosh's arrival and the start of the construction of the "Dark Time Portal" (or whatever they are calling it).

Could be 10 or 15 years (how long was it between the corruption of the orcs through demon blood and the first invaion through the portal?)

That picture is terrible. This one describes it much better:

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Mercury View Post
    Well with time travel he would go back into our past but at the point he did so it would diverge from ours. Alternate timelines are created at the divergence of occurrences. SO close.
    False. Our past doesnt change, therefore our past isnt where he went back in time towards. If it diverged, how would it reconnect with us? We never went back in time to our own reality like that. OP is correct, it works the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    That picture is terrible. This one describes it much better:

That's actually perfect.

Sorry to the OP but Tyrian is correct... though I would've said less harshly.

Yours is actually only a little off - Garrosh & The Iron Horde are still 30 years in the past relative to where we are in Universe A.

They're time skipping & universe jumping.