Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharalla View Post
    Actually I don't think the pic is Thrall. It could be Grom (or Orgrim) I don't remember who's armor it is that Thrall wore when he was Warchief. The Black and Gold set.. it was either Hellscream's or Doomhammer's. I know the weapon he used was the Doomhammer from Orgrim, not sure on the armor.

Warlords of Draenor is actually fitting if it is us going back to deal with the Orc's before they became The Horde.
    Urgh you people... That picture is not up for speculation. It's with 100% certainty Thrall because it's a crop from this picture of all leaders. http://img4.mmo.mmo4arab.com/photo/2...d_1024x768.jpg Please read the whole thread before posting. It's not that long.

So we go back and destroy the horde and in effect remove pretty much all of the warcraft lore? What then? All horde characters get automaticly deleted?
    Last edited by mmoc40d858c719; 2013-11-05 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WyvernVJ View Post
    Oh God no, please no ...not another green Jesus expansion please!
    Sorry, but every super powers, mystical, magic, or whatever game, NEEDS, a "Jesus" type of Mary Sue.

People like Superman. People like Thrall. It's just a crop of Thrall, as face for WoW. It has NOTHING to do with the expansion.

Blizzard really isn't slipping up on reveals and leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo86 View Post
    So we go back and destroy the horde and in effect remove pretty much all of the warcraft lore? What then? All horde characters get automaticly deleted?
    Yes please!
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices ..... hmmm ok!?

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor... This would literally be the worst name ever. Crossing my fingers its a Hearthstone Set, but extremely doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by |Dexter| View Post
    Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices ..... hmmm ok!?
    Such as a laptop...

I can't figure out why people have such a problem with the name, is it because there's war in it twice? I don't get it.

For my own curiosity, okay stubbornness, I stayed with a Garrosh group that took 6 stacks of determination to beat it. Not counting wipes that didnt count stacks, and wiping at 5% with 5 stacks.

Coordination should be bare minimum. There's always people in he raid that dont care and end up screwing up the whole group.

World of Thrallcraft. It always has been, it always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Such as a laptop...

I can't figure out why people have such a problem with the name, is it because there's war in it twice? I don't get it.
    This is the reason it sounds so weird to me, at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Mary Sue strikes again!

10+ Year Old Account
    That seems like it would be about as financially successful as Blizzard's other Warcraft-related decisions over the last several years.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Such as a laptop...

Doesn't matter what name they give it. There will always be people who will have a problem with it. Some people just like to whine a lot.

I dont believe that The Dark Below was ever trademarked in more than 1 country, and it was removed shortly afterwords. This is now showing in 4. Also, Blizzon is this weekend and the new Xpac has to have a name for them to announce it. So I am throwing my vote 100% at WoD now.

Quote Originally Posted by nohssiwi View Post
    Also, when you check your game list. If you have Mists of Pandaria you get the 'upgrade available' icon over it.
    Mine's always had the 'upgrade available' icon over it, because I just have a normal MoP account. It's reminding me that I can upgrade to the 'Digital Deluxe' version or whatever the electronic-only version of the CE is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexilius View Post
    All of the people saying they hate the name are still going to buy it. Bunch of tools.
    Because if you don't like the name of something but still want to play it, that makes you a HUGE TOOL.

But, hey, having a stupid meme avatar sure doesn't make you a tool, right? Right??

Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    >cellular phone and tablet PC

NOT A WOW XPAC.
    Mobile authenticators.

Warlords of Draenor sounds awesome to me and I hope it is the new expansion!

Just to throw you in a different direction; or we go back with the intent to destroy the horde, we fail, but our meddling throws the horde down a different path which changes the here and now to the horde having a different history altogether, preparing for a new expansion.

And another one; or we go back and it has to do with the horde, but we're not trying to destroy it. We're there for something else, which really could be anything, so this direction of thought could land you anywhere. Which is my overall point, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Especially Warcraft 1 and Warcraft 2. Especially those :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderspace View Post
    I can understand why you would think that. I just dug up the same post for Mists of Pandaria a couple years ago. It has both the same numbers of I guess "Goods and Services." The MOP Trademark had listed "009" and "041". The Warlords of Draenor has the exact same numbers. The terminology has changed since then, and I'm assuming still includes the same stuff from before.
    THANK YOU. Holy crap you people can't remember the same damn things were in the MOP trademark... holy cow....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nohssiwi View Post
    Also, when you check your game list. If you have Mists of Pandaria you get the 'upgrade available' icon over it.
    Do you have the collectors edition?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    That's my main concern. In a time-travel situation, the best outcome would be that the timeline goes on as normal. Which, when we return to the present, will feel like it didn't matter, since there'd be no difference between our adventure and the whole expansion simply not happening at all. Or the worse scenario, in which we end up altering major events. Which would cause retcons in the storyline, which in turn would be very frustrating that suddenly... say X character is now presented in a completely different light to the previous lore, or Y event now no longer happened. What would the consequences be? How would they be shown in-game? Or would it just be shrugged away and ignored? It's a very thin line, one too thin (in my opinion) to be the basis of an entire expansion. A dungeon or raid? Sure. We've had those before and it was both cool and interesting. But a whole expansion is an entirely different ball game to that. A single event is fine, it can easily be kept within the bounds of the story as we know it to have happened. An entire expansion on that concept would be far too difficult to keep in line with the rest of the story.
    The forgot the most important scenario. Whatever happened happened. Meaning, no, we don't change anything; however, things worked out the way they did because we were there in the first place. So, it did matter that we were there and what we did mattered because it's the reasons things worked out the way they did in the first place.

Why doesn't anyone remember us? Well, that's something we'll have to wait to find out. But, I think it's easy to make work.