Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mobile pet battles anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, aren't there some expensive, "powerful" tablets that can run WoW with Windows 8? That might be why the trademark covers it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    maybe mobile pet battles! yes please!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    You're hilarious, delusional, and an absolute retard.

Please keep it up, I needed a good laugh today.
    That was a harsh response to a poster that had a valid and supportable point which means it was unnecessary.

OT: Arbsbear is right though, the WoD trademark is largely different from previous exps and the Reaper of Souls trademark which is enough evidence to cast some doubt as to whether is is exp number five. Especially when said trademark is far too similar to Heroes of the Storm and before you mention Surface ponder why RoS didn't include similar devices in its trademark. After all it would be easier to transcribe the controls for Diablo 3 to a touch screen device than WoW's interface. Additionally if you're taking Boub's word to heart then cast your mind back to two and a half months ago when he was quick to say that TDB trademark was for the next exp but quickly changed his opinion within the same week. He doesn't necessarily know what the next expansion is and can only speculate as much as we can otherwise he would come out with a solid confirmation rather than he has a good feeling.

Edit: Also to touch upon the mobile pet battle speculation, it would be very hard for Blizzard to get it working in RT between players who are in-game and players who are using a mobile device due to latency issues. Also considering the WoW app requires a constant Internet connection to work any way then it wouldn't necessarily be a good investment for Blizzard to develop if most of their player base will only be able to primarily use it at home where they can simply jump on their PC and log in to do the exact same thing. Though if they were to do anything with making battle pets mobile then I imagine they might do something similar to the Pokewalker.
    Last edited by Darknessvamp; 2013-11-05 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Bit about Pet Battles