Can't report spammers/gold-sellers/scammers etc trade chat anymore?

it seems that i am no longer able to report obscene language/names, gold selling, scamming and spamming in trade chat anymore.
    any one else experiencing this or my UI is bugged?

here is a example of a screenshot.

So that's what it looks like on a populated server where people talk in trade.... T-T

On a serious note, It all showed up for me under the "report player for" like always.

Same problem here, for some players it shows, for some it doesn't. I thought maybe it is due to CRZ but just tried it now with a player from my server and there is no report option.

Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    it seems that i am no longer able to report obscene language/names, gold selling, scamming and spamming in trade chat anymore.
    any one else experiencing this or my UI is bugged?
    I just reported a spammer last night. Have you tried disabling add-ons to see if any of them are causing the issue?

If you disable all add-ons, reset your UI, and still have the issue, send a bug report.

If you disable them all and they show up again, then you know it's a bug in one of your add-ons.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveon View Post
    I just reported a spammer last night. Have you tried disabling add-ons to see if any of them are causing the issue?

If you disable all add-ons, reset your UI, and still have the issue, send a bug report.

If you disable them all and they show up again, then you know it's a bug in one of your add-ons.
    the only addons i have are Oqueue, DMB and recount. i logged into another server without Oqueue addon and the report player option was there.