Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It's no mystery our dps under-perform. The point is that it's two healable even with horrendous dps and an extremely long drawn out fight, I would recommend using three because of the aforementioned rng with Borer Drill, but two healing on progression is totally viable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    I don't mean to be offensive, but I don't understand how this is possible. Even with low gear, my guild 3 healed it and our dps DK dced on the first siege phase, and we still killed it about 10 seconds before berserk.
    He said he and his co-healer were at 150k hps each on their first kill, there's no way he's talking about heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    He said he and his co-healer were at 150k hps each on their first kill, there's no way he's talking about heroic.
    No, it was heroic. Looking back at logs now 150k hps was an underestimate which is more in-line with our most recent kill. Looking at our first kill hps was 174k from me (resto shaman) and 171k from the disc priest. If you two healed Protectors then you shouldn't have a problem with IJ aside from the rng of Borer Drill.
    Last edited by Barrun; 2013-11-06 at 10:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrun View Post
    No, it was heroic. Looking back at logs now 150k hps was an underestimate which is more in-line with our most recent kill. Looking at our first kill hps was 174k from me (resto shaman) and 171k from the disc priest. If you two healed Protectors then you shouldn't have a problem with IJ aside from the rng of Borer Drill.
    Ah there we go that makes a lot more sense!

Deleted
    If you got 2 healers with decent cd's and some decent cd's in general it wouldnt be to hard. We 2 heal everything besides jugg(10/14hc), because druid/monk without any hybrid just doesn't have the stability you need on Jugg. If you do have a hybrid or 2, or just a shaman you should be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrun View Post
    We 2 healed protectors from release nps, and found IJ difficult at first even with 3. Damage just seems so much more spiky there, and I'd probably have mana issues over the entire timer if starting with 2. 2 healing from say after 1st siege phase could work or whatever, but yea.... 3 suggested.

This is log for our 2heal IJ last week (we missed 1 healer so had to do it) : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/k...?s=4970&e=5241
    Our disc priest said that this is possible to solo heal even. But be save and take 3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safyra View Post
    This is log for our 2heal IJ last week (we missed 1 healer so had to do it) : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/k...?s=4970&e=5241
    Our disc priest said that this is possible to solo heal even. But be save and take 3
    Damn it, we skipped IJ yesterday because we didn't have our three healers online. But looking at your HPS in that log, those are rather close numbers to what we do on normal mode, maybe 40k HPS less. DPS just a little lower. Oh well, next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Selesnya View Post
    Damn it, we skipped IJ yesterday because we didn't have our three healers online. But looking at your HPS in that log, those are rather close numbers to what we do on normal mode, maybe 40k HPS less. DPS just a little lower. Oh well, next week!
    What? The healing numbers from normal to heroic bear no resemblance to each other. ~585k hps on heroic compared to something so trivial on normal that our resto dru solo healed it without breaking a sweat.

We did 3 healing with 180k-160k-70k.

If the entire group was 565 and you had 1 or 2 hybrid dps(tranq/healing tide) I'd imagine it wouldn't be so bad, pretty fun to heal.

Tanks are Bdk + Ppaly
    Heals are Shaman + Paly
    Dps are don't really matter (2melee + 4ranged)

It's doable. Phase2 is healable with 2healers (ROTATE COOLDOWNS!). But, if your dps are getting hit every now and then on the 1st phase (like spikes or w/e) it could be tough for your healers. Coz, if you getting hit by 2 things at once you're most likely dead. So, minimize incoming dmg on phase 1 and rotate cooldowns on phase 2 and you're good to go!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meice View Post
    Tanks are Bdk + Ppaly
    Heals are Shaman + Paly

It's doable. Phase2 is healable with 2healers (ROTATE COOLDOWNS!). But, if your dps are getting hit every now and then on the 1st phase (like spikes or w/e) it could be tough for your healers. Coz, if you getting hit by 2 things at once you're most likely dead. So, minimize incoming dmg on phase 1 and rotate cooldowns on phase 2 and you're good to go!
    The thing is dps do matter. Your 2 healers are undoubtly depending on their cd's wich makes this possible for you. That you missed that tells me you are not one of the healers, and probably know little what this actually means.
    Last edited by mmoc94b3cd45b5; 2013-11-07 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meice View Post
    Tanks are Bdk + Ppaly
    Heals are Shaman + Paly

Shaman and Pally for p2 healing is going to be REALLY brutal. Damage reduction cooldowns (big ones) for shock pulses are more important than healing throughput cooldown's. Can't imagine how that's going to work. We had a resto druid, disc priest and MW monk healing out first kill and was still pretty intense in p2.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Killed him today in 10man(25man guild) with our alts and the fight is extremely joke if you all get knocked back to that far away place and just stay there, heal and chain def cd's and DO NOT LEAVE until the phase is almost over. The mines will also come there, so no need for tanks to stay at the boss. Just survive the p2 and the boss is a joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by esatikkane View Post
    Killed him today in 10man(25man guild) with our alts and the fight is extremely joke if you all get knocked back to that far away place and just stay there, heal and chain def cd's and DO NOT LEAVE until the phase is almost over. The mines will also come there, so no need for tanks to stay at the boss. Just survive the p2 and the boss is a joke.
    Who would have thought alts of a 14/14hc raid could easily down Jugg 10man. Gratz on this wonderfull and especially grand achievement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscam View Post
    Who would have thought alts of a 14/14hc raid could easily down Jugg 10man. Gratz on this wonderfull and especially grand achievement.
    Maybe that wasn't the point? The point was that it's very different fight in 25man and 10man and today was my first 10man kill. And other point was that it was _extremely_ hard when we tried to stay at the boss in phase2 and wiped a lot. When we noticed that the mines comes next to where all players are, which means everyone can get far away from boss and not do any dps at boss in phase2, it makes healing phase2 100 times easier than staying at the boss in phase2. And healing is the only hard part in this boss and probably not doable with 2 healers if you stay at the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by esatikkane View Post
    An alt group of 14/14 H raiders think an earlier boss is easy. Who would have known?

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely not recommend 2 healing it on progression

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Shaman and Pally for p2 healing is going to be REALLY brutal. Damage reduction cooldowns (big ones) for shock pulses are more important than healing throughput cooldown's. Can't imagine how that's going to work. We had a resto druid, disc priest and MW monk healing out first kill and was still pretty intense in p2.
    We had our first kill on this yesterday with hpala and resto shaman. If people avoid mortars in p2 and don't chill in them, and people don't kite lasers into oil, I say p2 is fairly doable. We did spend quite a bit of tries on it still, but I wouldn't say it was mainly the fault of healers, more people fucking up with oil or other things to stand in... We do NOT cheese it. Used personals for shock 1, devotion for shock 2 and 3(have a pala tank). Pala healing CDs on shock 1, balance druid tranq on 2, ad shammy CDs on shock 3.

Our main issue was IMO DPS. Evem with 2 healers and staying in during p2, we STILL got a second phase 2, which killed us most every time we hit it due to mana and cooldown issues. We landed the kill with about 4 people down from the second p2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Claeshj View Post
    We had our first kill on this yesterday with hpala and resto shaman. If people avoid mortars in p2 and don't chill in them, and people don't kite lasers into oil, I say p2 is fairly doable. We did spend quite a bit of tries on it still, but I wouldn't say it was mainly the fault of healers, more people fucking up with oil or other things to stand in... We do NOT cheese it. Used personals for shock 1, devotion for shock 2 and 3(have a pala tank). Pala healing CDs on shock 1, balance druid tranq on 2, ad shammy CDs on shock 3.

Our main issue was IMO DPS. Evem with 2 healers and staying in during p2, we STILL got a second phase 2, which killed us most every time we hit it due to mana and cooldown issues. We landed the kill with about 4 people down from the second p2.
    Second phase two just isn't a problem with 3 healers though. Which means that you could have bought yourself that time (40-50 sec?) and much of another phase 1 (1 min 30 sec). You've been shooting yourself in the foot by two healing it.