Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would do something like this:

Vile Spirit
    40 Runic Power
    Instant Cast
    Summons a Vile Spirit. Vile Spirits instantly drain [5% AP] health from all targets within 8 yards, healing the Death Knight. After 3 seconds they Spirit Burst, dealing [35% Weapon Damage] as Shadowfrost to all enemies within 8 yards.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want new skills, I just want our resource system re-designed and giving us more mobility in raids like adding a new Death Grip glyph that grips you to the target (Boss). This glyph should be PvE only.

I want anything that works like a Warrior's mocking banner. I love that ability so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    A talent/glyph/something that allows DKs to passively summon skeletons/ghouls/ghosts that will then attack the target, similar to the ToT 4pc bonus. Helps further the "necromancer" feel.

Also, I feel it's time DKs got a freakin' fear. We're DEATH knights. We're scary.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Ability bloat is already out of hand, adding 2-3 new abilities every expansion won't help PvE or PvP balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    Ability bloat is already out of hand, adding 2-3 new abilities every expansion won't help PvE or PvP balance.
    Except reaching max level with no cool ability to show for it is pretty lame.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    Yeah, that's not really an issue, considering all the spells we could get rid off right now.

There would be room for the new things after we clean the place up.

Death Charge
    Instant
    Cooldown: 15s
    Range: 30 m
    Jumps to a distant target, dealing x damage with the main-hand weapon, immobilizing the target for 2 seconds and interrupting the target's current action. Builds x runic power.

So its basically a targeted heroic leap w/ the visual focused on the weapon attacking upon landing, not a ground crushing ability.

Force Choke
    Instant
    Cooldown: 60s
    Range: 10 m
    Chokes the target, crushing and stunning it while Force Choke is channeled. Deals xx shadow damage every second. Builds 10 runic power per second.

Replaces Asphyxiate, if they are going to copy Star Wars then do it right. Have it be a powerful damaging ability on a minute cd.

haste adds more ticks for dk diseases
    come check my stream 2.4k rating this season dk unh pve/pvp warlock,mage,rogue

www.twitch.tv/gabynator

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbynator View Post
    haste adds more ticks for dk diseases
    i wish!
    /tenchars

I agree with "everything should scale with every possible stat" as a design principle, but I'm not really sure how that would help or even really change DK gameplay.

it would help as in more damage. wouldn't really change much though.
    dks are just designed around using a resource every second. that's one of the main problems. not all dks know how to use 1 gcd every second so the top tier dks are somewhat punished for this because they can't make things too easy otherwise all dks will do lots of damage. making haste more useful will help out the people who just blindly look at guides to fill up their gcds or are not very skilled.

hopefully that made sense...

Mark of Blood. Also break the blood spec into a tanking tree and a dps tree. even though that won't happen

10+ Year Old Account
    i would love to see DW tanking return

DK Wish List for Expansion

1. Fix Scaling
    2. Actually make frost spec deal frost damage and stop with this haste/crit crap
    3. Give us more of the lich kings abilities and no useless ones we will never use like Control Undead
    4. Keep our talents a mix of utility and fun not just utility like we see with our 90 talents.
    5. Turn unholy into a range spec for goodness sake
    6. DEFILE PLEASE

1. Shut up you're an idiot.
    2. It already does genius.
    3. Why would I want to be like Bolvar?
    4. Look at the other class talents.
    5. You mean like DW frost?
    6. Shut up you're an idiot.

User recieved an infraction for this post.
    Last edited by Nangz; 2013-11-07 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puchiko View Post
    1. Shut up you're an idiot.
    2. It already does genius.
    3. Why would I want to be like Bolvar?
    4. Look at the other class talents.
    5. You mean like DW frost?
    6. Shut up you're an idiot.
    Oh look someone who made a second account to troll. Did your first account get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    1. Fix Scaling
    And you say I'm the troll?

Well yes. Yes, I am. Troll-bros! Fist bump!