Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Although many on these forums seem to think that the next expansion will be released early next year I don't think that is possible and I have to say that I will be quite impressed if they can get out early Q3.
    It's mostly a case of having to have learned from the past.
    We had 12 months of ICC.
    We had 9 months of Dragon Soul.

Unless there's a major content patch, late April will have been 7 months of Siege.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

I can tell you that the last name entry clearly says lisa.....and I would think that this guy if print screen didn't work on his system would be fired for taking this screenshot if legit. It would not be hard to find this guy IRL if I was blizz. I do think it's fake. ....hey but to each their own

Ok anyone that has access to a ups shipping program which is every freaking shipping dock in north america can type up this exact same thing and take a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Meyple View Post
    Oh my that twitter account is dead. I didn't even realize though it was there thanks!
    It is not so much if your twitter is dead it is if they can trace you if Blizzard wanted this information in the public domain they would have released it themselves I can only suggest that you remove picture.

Quote Originally Posted by tauntor View Post
    Ok anyone that has access to a ups shipping program which is every freaking shipping dock in north america can type up this exact same thing and take a picture.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That c is actually a d for those who need to know. It looks like a font/size issue. I have that happen all the time in my emacs (I work for a software company). You can easily tell by looking at some of the other words in green there. Plenty more have missing pixels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not Blizzard, but we have worked with Activison with the CoD franchise.
    I wonder how long your company will now keep working with them...

Congrats, since you've just breached any trustworthy relationship between your employer and it's customer Blizzard.
    You ought to pray they cannot back trace it to you, otherwise get ready to get fired on the spot.

That is, if this is even real...
    With how picky and touchy Blizzard is with it's dates and such. A confidential or even non disclosure agreement between both companies is highly likely.
    If it's true, you've just chopped someones head off, and they lose their job.. As well as your company may lose the contract, or even worse...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I also know there is no chance that the order would have came in this morning.....just another clue how fake this is lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I wonder how long your company will now keep working with them...

Congrats, since you've just breached any trustworthy relationship between your employer and it's customer Blizzard.
    You ought to pray they cannot back trace it to you, otherwise get ready to get fired on the spot.

That is, if this is even real...
    With how picky and touchy Blizzard is with it's dates and such. A confidential or even non disclosure agreement between both companies is highly likely.
    If it's true, you've just chopped someones head off, and they lose their job.. As well as your company may lose the contract, or even worse...
    I don't follow. They placed an order for me to ship CDRs and Boxes by a set date. It's not exactly confidential information.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    I also know there is no chance that the order would have came in this morning.....just another clue how fake this is lol
    The order was probably placed a few weeks ago. We were just the supply depot which is charged with fulfilling the order shipping to the manufacturer. Think drop shipping and preps.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of warcaft : warlocs of draenor (just had to jump on this "wagon")

i don't know , we will know tomorrow, if this is real and not something you have faked cuz you're bored or something (must the god's know that reason)

if it's real, we will know the release date of the xpack most likely

10+ Year Old Account
    The print material order usually goes out fairly late in the process of a product. There is still tons of time for changes to be made and such. One doesn't order that kind of material until everything is wrapped up.. I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't follow. They placed an order for me to ship CDRs and Boxes by a set date. It's not exactly confidential information.
    Logistics are kicked off, when it's time to use the items. Not 7 month earlier, when the key product is still in process.

I am not buying your story at all..
    Fake is fake.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

The print material order usually goes out fairly late in the process of a product. There is still tons of time for changes to be made and such. One doesn't order that kind of material until everything is wrapped up.. I agree.
    Ok well let me further prove it is bullshit by explaining that this particular poster has previously stated that he is a GAME DESIGNER!!! what part of working for a shipping company does that entail? Feel free to go back to his previous forum posts....he would have nothing to do with shipping anything out.

fake is fake is fake.....

10+ Year Old Account
    If your curious it's to put a plot down for the order of a couple hundred thousand blank boxes and DVDrs. That sort of takes time to arrange.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok well let me further prove it is bullshit by explaining that this particular poster has previously stated that he is a GAME DESIGNER!!! what part of working for a shipping company does that entail? Feel free to go back to his previous forum posts....he would have nothing to do with shipping anything out.
    Was a game designer, now work for a shipping company and warehousing. It's called being laid off, thanks though for going into my life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not necessarily mutually exclusive, if he's indie.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Out of all of the fake leak attempts for WoD, this is the worst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noqr View Post
    Out of all of the fake leak attempts for WoD, this is the worst.
    On the contrary i would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    They need, at latest, a late April launch of the expansion, or else a massive patch in between with content.
    I don't think the WoW community wants to be stuck in patch 5.4 for even another 4 or 5 months. Reasons why I think we will get a way earlier expansion:

A. we are on the last patch concerning MoP

B. Blizzard stated they wanted to release expansions faster.

C. Blizzard usually announces expansions at the following Blizzcon after a expansions release, since we didn't get a Blizzcon I'm assuming it will come out earlier.. Lets say Blizzard had a Blizzcon last year and announced the next expansion. It probably would have been released around the end of summer or mid fall of this year.

D. Fans don't want another Cata phase of no content for months.

I'm guessing that we will have a beta announcement at Blizzcon or soon after and the game will be released in February or March the earliest and May the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceJazzhands View Post
    Could be real - "World of Warcraft" appears to be misspelled as well. Could just be the photo quality.
    Not even a photo quality issue, so much as a font issue. That sort of display on screens happens a lot with outdated fonts (and annoys the everliving shit out of me).
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

10+ Year Old Account
    1 day guys, let's just wait and see. Actually less than 24 hours!

15+ Year Old Account
    So, uh... about that attached image file...

Sig by Isilrien