Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

You know what I'm amazed by?

That there are no real leaks this close to blizzcon. Like seriously, nothing, zip, nada. All we have is a bunch of speculation threads, the name (WoD..no matter how much in denial you are) and uhh..that's really it. We have no screenies, nothing on it's story, features etc. Very surprising.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

This amuses you? You are a sick sick person!

10+ Year Old Account
    It sucked all those months, but it was worth it in the end. I'm afraid I will wake up tomorrow and have it all leaked 4 hours before blizzcon though.=/

10+ Year Old Account
    After the years of leaks it IS very strange TBH. Maybe Blizz released the hounds ?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    yup... pretty disappointing all in all

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Widow Maker View Post
    That there are no real leaks this close to blizzcon. Like seriously, nothing, zip, nada. All we have is a bunch of speculation threads, the name (WoD..no matter how much in denial you are) and uhh..that's really it. We have no screenies, nothing on it's story, features etc. Very surprising.
    I think you'll be surprised tomorrow and discover it was already leaked, just no one believed it.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Widow Maker View Post
    I'm guessing one of the leaks is right...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably part of why people have grabbed onto any "leak" thread that isn't an obvious photoshop as being true.

Not so much because they think it is true, but because they want it to be true just so they can say "I know what it is."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JasonWuzHear View Post
    I'm guessing one of the leaks is right...
    IMO it's not a leak if you have to guess.

A leak is when Boub posts it on the front page. Anything else is just speculation.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

We also have the level cap, going off the Garrosh heirlooms.

Unless they felt like giving us a reason to go back to SoO even at level 95.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only leak before Blizzcon 2011 was the Mists of Pandaria title. They've gotten a lot better at keeping things under wraps, and have perhaps made more of an effort to reach out to fansites to prevent possible leaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    The only leak before Blizzcon 2011 was the Mists of Pandaria title. They've gotten a lot better at keeping things under wraps, and have perhaps made more of an effort to reach out to fansites to prevent possible leaks.
    We also had a bunch of semi-believable leaks. I remember one saying Pandaria was split in half by the Cataclysm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    There was a monk leak before hand that no one believed until the event.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

This is mostly wishful thinking but maybe the axe you get from the ghost of the pandaren woodcutter in the Valley is a hint about a new profession - woodworking - that can make bows and items for whatever is replacing Sunsong Ranch.

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    There was a monk leak before hand that no one believed until the event.
    no there wasnt
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no there wasnt
    You were proven wrong elsewhere and kept arguing.

Deleted
    Yep. Either Blizz made a great job hiding them from us (or keeping fansites from leaking info... *glares @ Boubouille*), or it may mean that next xpac won't be until another 6 months... Or even worse, no xpac announced this Blizzcon...

Those last 15 hours will seem like ages, glad i'll be sleeping though at least 8 of them !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Blizzard has done a pretty awesome job keeping everything quiet and unknown.
    Currently Procrastinating

leaks arent a real thing
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    leaks arent a real thing
    leak
    /liːk/
    verb
    (of a container or covering) accidentally lose or admit contents, especially liquid or gas, through a hole or crack.
    "the roof leaked"
    synonyms: seep (out), escape, ooze (out), exude, discharge, emanate, issue, drip, dribble, drain, bleed; More
    discharge, exude, emit, eject, release, drip, dribble, pour out, send forth, ooze, excrete, secrete
    (of liquid, gas, etc.) be accidentally lost or admitted through a hole or crack in a container or covering.
    "water kept leaking in"
    (of secret information) become known.
    "worrying stories leaked out"

Yes. Yes, they are.
    There's been plenty of leaks for all the expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    leaks arent a real thing
    I think there might be an off topic thing creeping on in here.