Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Not to sure about this expac... First time I've not totally lost my shit watching an expansion trailer... I mean it was cool, Blizz know how to make a good trailer.

But there seemed to be no real FOCUS to any of it, the new models looks GREAT and I like the concept of building a garrison... But there's nothing that makes me think "omg I have to have this NOW!" Like with the Monk reveal, or the D3 Crusader reveal
    I'm with you on this, I don't really understand where this expansion is suppose to go, the features look pretty cool sure.... but I don't really get it it feels lacking in an effort to take something on!

Can't wait for the panels detailing everything. I'm actually at the same time excited that I'm not super pumped, because there is no way it can underwhelm me now lolol

Quote Originally Posted by fumblz View Post
    I missed the trailer for WoD... anyone know of a site or video that shows it?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYueIdI_2L0

there you go, official from WoW page

Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    the announcement trailer is always machanima, they'll have a cgi one closer to launch
    Cataclysm announcement was CGI.

EDIT: And damn man. Blizzcon is going on, a WoW expansion was just announced, and the comments page is moving so slow. Either WoW or MMO-C is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    "This will be the Alliances finest hour"
    Unless you're Draenei, then we make you witness the genocide of your race all over again.

My poor priestess is so going to freak. :/

The trailer seemed rushed, especially the flashes of features at the end.

I've always felt that time travel was a tool for lazy writers to get out of something they've committed to, but we'll see.

I have a feeling that "boosting to 90" will either be a paid ability, OR, like with being able to play a Death Knight pre-levelled to 55, you have to already have a toon at level 90 (or even 100) to be able to start a new one off at 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidusbr View Post
    Cataclysm announcement was CGI.
    No it wasn't, stop mixing the cinematics with announcement trailers, you get story in cinematics, you get features in announcement trailers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llMIDqFbsnE

If you still want to be stubborn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    The new models look barely any different. Christ they will be outdated before theyre even released.
    ... the fuck, mate?

Also http://imgur.com/rt80xYL - That'll be why we could get that shield of Illidan then

Hunter with a melee weapon!?
    4 spec or mistake?

"level to 90 and play immediately" Do you guys really think they're just going to let any new player just skip EVERY SINGLE THING THEY HAVE CREATED SO FAR? This is more than likely for people who have already hit max level on a few characters. I mean lol come on, like they're just going to let everyone skip everything they have spent years creating? Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    "This will be the Alliances finest hour"

*PROCEEDS TO SHOWCASE EVERY MAJOR HORDE LORE CHARACTER AND END THE TRAILER*

Almost had me believing you again, Blizz.
    It sounds like Alliance will be the heroes of this. and besides, for every 'orc' that was shown, a Draenei was shown as well. The 2 most notable characters in the trailer were Grom and Velen. Seems pretty even to me...Grom may have narrated, but it looks like the Draenei city of 'Karabor' and Velen will be major players.

Deleted
    I allowed myself a wild and very loud scream of unbelievable joy when I saw new character models!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I am looking forward to this. I was afraid I was going to have to quit wow till I saw a pvp season I liked but I like this. And since I havent yet heard the rest of the wow panels so this is just wishful thinking but if you go back in time what if the end game boss is Ner Zhul opening the portals and obviously you wont be able to stop him so what if at the end of the fight you have to take a portal or you die. I know that a very small thing but I feel it would make the boss fight that much more epic. If in fact you go back in time and not the warlords coming to the future to wreck havoc.

Saurfang or Eitrigg Orc racial leader, Metzen just said Thrall wouldn't be.

Deleted
    Level to 90 and play immediately, sweet, now when I reroll the FOTM I can get it to max level faster, thanks Blizz.

anyone think the new model are lame? basically high res faces and nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by Akhorahil View Post
    No it wasn't, stop mixing the cinematics with announcement trailers, you get story in cinematics, you get features in announcement trailers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llMIDqFbsnE

If you still want to be stubborn.
    Oh, I forgot about this one. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hearthstone is hopefully going into open beta next month

"fingers crossed"