Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Blizzcon intro panel lady is clueless

Im watching the blizzcon intro couple talking about whats gonna go down. And that lady looks like she's being FORCED to be there. She doesn't even know how to pronounce Hearthstone properly. Im not hating, but I dont see why they have to FORCE someone to be there just to relate to the female customers. The guy is giving his input, giving some pretty good speculation and the only thing she's saying is "this is exciting" and "oh i cant wait". It looks like he wants to engage in a conversation and she just cuts him off.

That new girl that just arrived, she's all into it. They should have put here instead of the blonde. Anyone else notice this?

Deleted
    they always are, they always have terrible presenters!

they need to get some people like wowcrendor or jeseecox to present!

15+ Year Old Account
    She might just be terrible in that role, or just not comfortable with it.

I can't see the stream though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

Now having Crendor and Jesse at presents on Blizzcon would be pretty awesome!

Deleted
    Her voice is the most annoying thing in the history of the world. It is crabs, syphilis and chlamydia all combined into auditory form. Every single cat in the Anaheim area is going to be there in approximately five minutes.

Did they also get a token African American?

Seriously though, of course they crammed a woman in there. And she looks so much more formal than any of the dudes. Appealing to all audiences and all that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    She might just be terrible in that role, or just not comfortable with it.

I can't see the stream though.

click on the panels tab on the stream!

Is she the lady they had for the last blizzcon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Did they also get a token African American?

Seriously though, of course they crammed a woman in there. And she looks so much more formal than any of the dudes. Appealing to all audiences and all that.
    the Korean woman seems to know what shes talking about, she fits in, the other woman can't even pronounce Hearthstone without fudging it.

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Im watching the blizzcon intro couple talking about whats gonna go down. And that lady looks like she's being FORCED to be there. She doesn't even know how to pronounce Hearthstone properly. Im not hating, but I dont see why they have to FORCE someone to be there just to relate to the female customers. The guy is giving his input, giving some pretty good speculation and the only thing she's saying is "this is exciting" and "oh i cant wait". It looks like he wants to engage in a conversation and she just cuts him off.

That new girl that just arrived, she's all into it. They should have put here instead of the blonde. Anyone else notice this?
    To clarify: Hearth is actually pronounced HARTH. Heart... hearth....

Anyways, I'm tired of hearing people pronounce it like "earth"... it's not, it's hearth (harth, long 'a').

Reference: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hearth?s=t

Not watching, at work so not sure how she pronounced it, but would be nice if I heard people in vent pronounce it correctly, besides myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Deleted

good ol Cox 'n' Crendor

Why are you being so mean to her? What did she do to you? That's someone's mother.

15+ Year Old Account
    click on the panels tab on the stream!
    Thanks for the tip, but I should have worded myself better, I haven't bought the ticket to access it .

15+ Year Old Account

Jessecox would be sick but crendor is a scumbag that puts on a stupid fucking voice and hates wow, all he does is bag it now
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Thanks for the tip, but I should have worded myself better, I haven't bought the ticket to access it .

isnt the opening ceromony free to watch?>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    To clarify: Hearth is actually pronounced HARTH. Heart... hearth....

Anyways, I'm tired of hearing people pronounce it like "earth"... it's not, it's hearth (harth, long 'a').
    Dialect maybe?

Am I defending her too much? :P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Jessecox would be sick but crendor is a scumbag that puts on a stupid fucking voice and hates wow, all he does is bag it now

oh, havn't actually watched anything from Crednor for a while, thats a shame, he was one of my favorite youtubers.

the Korean woman seems to know what shes talking about, she fits in, the other woman can't even pronounce Hearthstone without fudging it.
    I belive the korean lady has been casting wc3 for a long time

Deleted
    To be fair I thought it was pronounced with the same earth as planet Earth and I've been playing for years, I'm also a native Englishman with A level English, I don't think it's as common of a pronunciation as people seem to think. I still don't really like the woman though, the Asian is much better.

15+ Year Old Account
    oh, havn't actually watched anything from Crednor for a while, thats a shame, he was one of my favorite youtubers.
    Same, I used to love his videos, but much like Totalbiscuit started doing League of legends videos and turned into wow naysayer
    Sig by Safhira