Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Nothing was explained - why Draenor? What's happening? Who is the enemy?
    It's a teaser. It will be explained at the actual WoW panel. That said, it sounds like it's basically just the same campaigns in the old RTS games but rehashed for players who never played them... which means those of us who did don't really have a whole lot to look forward to, sadly.

Sig by Isilrien

as a wow player who didn't experience properly the warcraft saga i find going to draenor pretty interesting , also it won't be the canon story you know .. there will be some messing in the timelines

So, no new race, or class. New models as the selling point? Really? They're basically selling us something that should simply be added since it's necesarry? Really? WTF did we just see. BOREDOM OF DRAENOR. Jesus ....this is what we waited for? Really? That's the best THEY CAN DO and make it seem like it's something fantastic? This is worse than fuckin Cataclysm.

Deleted
    Whats the main feature of the expansion?...

I want to see the future of WoW, not replay the past...

new expansion looks very boring to me. i thought the Burning legion going to re-invade Azeroth and we will go to Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidusbr View Post
    Mists of Pandaria.
    Is great, yes. The reveal trailer alone blew this one out of the water. New race and class right off the bat, new enviroment (Draenor looks so much like Nagrand 2.0, obviously), new mini-game...

Warlords of Draenor looks okay. Not amazing, yet. I'll wait for more information. Maybe the details will blow me away.

Biggest thing for me? Gronn fighting on side with the Mag'har Horde. Looks amazing, but I'm not sure about the lore on that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    So, no new race, or class. New models as the selling point? Really? They're basically selling us something that should simply be added since it's necesarry? Really? WTF did we just see. BOREDOM OF DRAENOR. Jesus ....this is what we waited for? Really? That's the best THEY CAN DO and make it seem like it's something fantastic? This is worse than fuckin Cataclysm.
    BAM! that just happened

Anyone want to bet it's going to have something to do with the timeless isle or the cavern of time down in tanaris.

UGH - Time travel back to more stories many us did.

Sure, like metzen said, there are those that have not done them or seen those characters in past Warcraft games but look at how many has done them already.

So far blizzard missed the first volley with this one. Maybe we find out something better later.

I dunno what you're talking about, trailer made me want to keep playing.

the enemies were already kind of explained.
    it is a time travel expac, unfortunately. (the quote from the prophet velen or w/e at the start of the video)
    Draenor produced some of the biggest villains of Warcraft, but the races of Azeroth came together to stop them.
    The team has been thinking about the early days with the first Blizzard games.
    The dark days from the early Warcraft are coming again and will be the Alliance's finest hour.

Sounds like a patch

Deleted
    Sadly, I have to agree.

New quests? New levels? A new PvP zone? Dranaei vs Orcs? Seriously... They could just have said "More of the same!!!"

Nothing that would bring me back to subscribe, as other said. Even less with a lineup of new major MMO coming out. Looks like Blizzard dropped the ball on WoW. They keep the loyal fans, and until it works, to some extent, it's a legitimate strategy. But certainly nothing bold nor innovative. However, the subs are certainly not going up for this...

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    BAM! that just happened
    At both reveals, cataclysm had much more than this new expansion is offering.
    Updated models is not as huge of a selling point as the same 5 posters spamming the fourm make it out to be.
    Chronomancer Club

Orcs orcs orcs orcs orcs = Ugh.

At least they showed a draenei, that's something I guess.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by coldthrenody View Post
    Sounds like a patch
    This ^
    My thoughts exactly

So, new models, that is nice. Every thing else is pointless. And that boost to 90 is downright disappointing.
    s(^.^)-b

Oh, but the upgradable fortresses look cool. Guild Halls ahoy?

I would be more excited if it made any since why we are there, Hey you defeat Garrosh, and had an angry black dragon prince tell you that by not letting the Horde be assimilated you doomed the planet!!!!!! Hey look heres wc2!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    The trailer was pretty underwelming. Once you get over new features, its not really good as a standalone trailer.
    Exactly. This isnt a goddam patch trailer their should have been cgi.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was pretty damn exciting.