Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    More pumped than for Panda expansion. Draenor looks awesome. For a TBC fan this hit sweet spot

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Question is, what happens when past Gorehowl meets present Gorehowl? Does Garrosh still even have Gorehowl? If he doesn't then where is it?
    He tossed it away. Literally, you find it in Sha of Pride's room.

Shows how much he cares about his father's legacy. And we're supposed to accept he's going back to restore the Orc's honour? Uh huh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishySquirrel View Post
    When you define "wow, that's awesome" as only coming from the announcement of races or classes, yeah, sure, but that's overly narrow thinking.

With ten new levels and new WORLD on the verge of an all out war and new models and player housing and SEVEN big bads do you honestly expect to be bored?
    Yea. I mean. Yea I do actually. *shrug* Look it's not a bad trailer but it honestly feels more like one of those patch trailers. It doesn't have to be new races or classes but at the same time it should be something.

Don't get uppity theirs nothing wrong with, i'm excited for 10 more levels and new areas to explore and all that good stuff but at the same time is that it?

hahahahahahaha so all orcs are basically going to look like garrosh now? because I couldn't stop laughing at seeing his ugly face all over those orcs.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    this exactly. no one can make even a decent opinion of the game yet.
    Really? I am thinking it's about a bunch of angsty orcs, stirring the pot again. Shocker.
    Pretty sure the trailer was developed so we can start to form an opinion, but thanks for telling us we haven't.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    at least those other rants had: classes, races, skills, etc

We have... wait, is there even a villain? oh thats right we're going back in time for Outlands v2 on our level 90s with 0 days played.

We just saw an expansion reveal and saw virtually nothing except character models.
    Models that are only 10% complete according to their own website.
    To be fair, what was announced was a 10 level expac, a new Zone the size of Outland+, player housing, and that was just the teaser, right?
    There very well may be new races / classes, that wasn't the full announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    WE GET PLAYER HOUSING!!!! FINALLY AFTER 9 YEARS. Granted it would be useful for this expansion only, but we will probably get a new better housing system in the expansion after that if this is successful.
    Until I can open up a fishing shop... it ain't Player Housing to me. :P

Edit: I'm kinda taking that back.. it's a LOT more like player housing than I thought. Crafting... OFFLINE crafting...ect. Really nice if they do that right!
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2013-11-08 at 08:46 PM.

I loled hard when I so "New Items" New Quests" ...
    For me, at this point, the x-pack is kinda lame, I don't really care about the new models and I don't want to go after Garrosh ... again.
    The only hype I have is about Draenor ... tho the trailer had only orcs and 2 lost draenei

The most important thing and the one nobody is talking about...Player Housing.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelys View Post
    Someone said, ~8 years 11 months ago.
    True, but I think he was referring to WoW in its current state. With all the new games coming in 2014, new tech, graphics etc... In my opinion WoW is not keeping up with the Jones' This new bleak reveal may very well lead to a fast decline in subs. I don't think WoW is dead, but I feel the vast majority of people interest have been hanging by strings. The preverbal scissors may have been unleashed

this announcement made me really excited about Wildstars launch in the spring...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post

WE GET PLAYER HOUSING!!!! FINALLY AFTER 9 YEARS.Granted it would be useful for this expansion only, but we will probably get a new better housing system in the expansion after that if this is successful.
    I guess I mean it's a good thing I'm not gonna shit no it but I have a feeling that it will turn out to be this expansions scenarios. *shrug* I don't know we'll see. I'm excited to go bback to remade outland and deal with lore heroes and 10 more levels.

I mean yea they advertised NEW ITEMS NEW QUESTS NEW RAIDS AND DUNGEONS (the later of which should come as no small relief I should add)as features it's like well I mean were you really that light on new stuff to show us?

Quote Originally Posted by Vhalerius View Post
    To be fair, what was announced was a 10 level expac, a new Zone the size of Outland+, player housing, and that was just the teaser, right?
    There very well may be new races / classes, that wasn't the full announcement.
    No that's it. That's all there is. The website only has that.

They don't hold back features. They tell you everything at the announcement. There are no new races or classes. I think the game has simply run out of room for them.

Better than pandas.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    at least those other rants had: classes, races, skills, etc

We have... wait, is there even a villain? oh thats right we're going back in time for Outlands v2 on our level 90s with 0 days played.

We just saw an expansion reveal and saw virtually nothing except character models.
    Models that are only 10% complete according to their own website.
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Yea. I mean. Yea I do actually. *shrug* Look it's not a bad trailer but it honestly feels more like one of those patch trailers. It doesn't have to be new races or classes but at the same time it should be something.

Don't get uppity theirs nothing wrong with, i'm excited for 10 more levels and new areas to explore and all that good stuff but at the same time is that it?
    It feels like "one of the patch trailers" because it essentially IS a patch trailer.

Here's an FYI for you guys

-Trailers done in game engine, like this one and like every patch trailer, are MACHINIMA trailers

-Trailers done out of engine in super high def more-real-than-life res are CINEMATIC trailers.

Patch 5.4 trailer was machinima trailer.
    Ulduar trailer was machinima

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED, Deathwing narrating, Arthas raising Sindragosa and such are CINEMATIC trailers.

This was NOT a cinematic, we will get cinematic at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubruts View Post
    The most important thing and the one nobody is talking about...Player Housing.
    Really? In a contested zone I hope :} Now this is the first thing ive heard that sounds promising. I don't really care about updated models and more quests and shit i want something new that might bring some world pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem4aDr3am View Post
    this announcement made me really excited about Wildstars launch in the spring...
    I could not agree more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Really? I am thinking it's about a bunch of angsty orcs, stirring the pot again. Shocker.
    Pretty sure the trailer was developed so we can start to form an opinion, but thanks for telling us we haven't.
    If you have a functioning brain, then its obvious that the next expansion is about the past and some sort of time travell back in time.. this is not about some angsty orcs... it about the legends of the old horde.....

Too many braindead people

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the trailer was incredible. But I suppose that’s because I understand the story.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality