Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Final Patch of WOD: Dark Invasion!

*This is a leak I got from an unnamed but highly trusted source*

The legion invades alternate universe Azeroth, convinces the Humans of Stormwind to drink Kil'jaden's blood. Next Medivh works with Gul'dan to create a new portal into Draenor. The portal opens and an army of Fel'Humans invade Draenor. This forces Thrall to ally the Horde, Iron Horde, and some Draenei who are cool (the alliance can tag along for the ride or something.. lets be honest this game is about the horde) together. They form the Great Horde and elect Thrall as the High Warchief over all forces to repel the invasion.

Join Thrall on an epic daily quest fueled (ADVENTURE!) war to push the Fel'Human confederation out of draenor! With exciting PvE content with new dungeons such as slightly cleaner Karazhan! This will all come to a climax with the addition of a new raid, The Siege of Stormwind!!

Garrosh, Thrall, and Grom all ally in this buddy, buddy, buddy's dad who is also my buddy but when he was green older and in a different timeline, ADVENTURE! to save Draenor & Azeroth, and other Azeroth.. and maybe also other Draenor but only kind of because its sort of broken already.

WITH EXCITING RAID BOSSES SUCH AS!
    Anduin Lothar!
    Hogger's Dad piloting a Fel Reaver!
    5 year old Arthas & 4 year old Varian! Because why can't kids be raid bosses too!
    Llane Wrynn as a trash mob!
    Bees!! Use your companion battle pets to defeat an army of Bees before they sting Garrosh to death.
    Kael'thas, Nefarion, Onyxia, Kel'thuzad, and Millhouse Manastorm! Because the deaths are made up and setbacks don't matter!
    Elling Trias "The Master of Cheese"!
    Gul'dan and a kitten (It's okay the kitten lives, Garrosh saves it)
    The Dark Below! Which a bosses encounter made up of every paradox and plot retcon since WC3.

Finally the last boss will be Medihv! Riding a Dinosaur! Who is riding a Steam Tank, Which is then on C'thun, who is sitting on the head of Deathwing! Who is carrying a Whale Shark! And attached to the Whale Shark is an army of leper gnomes armed with LAZERS CANNONS!*#$)(!@#FUUUU*%)@&*$ SOOOO MANY LAZWERZZZZ!!! PEW! PEW! PEW! OHH! and whale shark pukes an army of Boomkins in the final phase... so your raid is totally screwed.....

TILL THRALL & GROM SHOW UP AFTER YOU WIPE! They one shot Medivh and friends with help from the elements and some windwalk crit strike stuff. Garrosh shows up after the fight and tries to act cool but Thrall and Grom call him lame and bald. Then Thrall and Grom hold hands and fly off into the air to become gods. Then after that you need to yell at your healers to run back to the instance and res you, because they are lazy anyway and why should you be expected to run back like everyone else?! And healers running back is part of the fight mechanic, there will be raid warnings for it and everything, hopefully people will create resurrect meters so you can tell what healers are bad at resing so you can stop inviting them to raids.

Illidan not coming back? i call it a fake

Also; there is no out of focus, tilted image. Definitely fake.

Fel humans............... because why not?

Still better storyline than MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    I wouldn't rush in calling it fake just yet... Illidan could still be locked away in that 10000 years jail of his... hence why this is legit!!
    Warlocks get buffed ONE TIME and suddenly developers are getting fired over it...

At least put some effort into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is Hogger in all of this, otherwise fake
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

This is mostly silly but I like the idea of (some) humans drinking Kil'Jaden's blood.

You forgot that Varian turns into a bubblegum monster. Because Thrall is a supersaiyan, he wanted his revenge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    MoP's storyline was one of the best WoW storylines so far.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceofSpades View Post
    *This is a leak I got from an unnamed but highly trusted source*

Seems legit.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Illidan comes back in the first patch where he goes into the past to stop Azshara from summoning the legion to Azeroth then creates a portal to the same future/past draenor Garrosh is on. He leads an army of night elves to conquer Draenor, but Thrall was prepared, sadly for Illidan.

- - - Updated - - -

Also can someone help blizzard out and make a sweet graphic for this?

I already suggested the expansion ends with the Dark Portal opening to alternate timeline-Azeroth and the fel corrupted humans led by Medivh invade Draenor.

You're late to the party, pal!

hue hue hue ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    At least put some effort into it.
    I agree with this guy.

I was on-board with the first paragraph....would be interesting to see what happens when we stop the legion from taking Draenor.

Deleted
    Dafug did I just read?

Still....

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post

*We are out of draenor*

We see a little creature with a ring
    precious ..... It's MINE!

Okay, time to throw Garrosh into that black volcano that has a Large eye right nex- ... wait, where the fuck are we?

You have come to Mordor, you will now fight ..... SAURON!

*everyone walks away*

Deleted
    Bees!! Use your companion battle pets to defeat an army of Bees before they sting Garrosh to death.

That's the one im looking the most forward to