Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Who do YOU want to see playable in this game?

Okay, so with this basically being the Blizzard equivelant of Smash Bros, I thought we might make one of the most basic topics when discussing All-Star games like these.

Simple and straight to the point, what unconfirmed Blizzard character do YOU want to see playable?

This is a rough list of already confirmed characters, taken from all sources of gameplay, the website, and promotional art. Some of them only make very brief appearances, like Rexxar, Chen and Zeratul, but are in there.

Confirmed characters:

Warcraft:
    Thrall
    Illidan
    Uther
    Arthas
    Malfurion
    Sylvanas
    Muradin
    Stitches
    L90ETC Tauren Chieftain
    Tyrande
    Jaina
    Anub'arak
    Rexxar
    Chen Stormstout
    Gazlowe
    Falstad
    Cho'gall
    Zul'jin
    Blademaster
    Brightwing the Faerie Dragon

Starcraft:
    Raynor
    Kerrigan
    Nova
    Tychus
    Zeratul
    Tassadar
    Za'gara
    Abathur
    Sergeant Hammer (Siege Tank)

Diablo:
    Diablo
    Tyrael
    Barbarian
    Demon Hunter
    Witch Doctor
    Azmodan

Lost Vikings:
    Characters are work in progress, will probably be the main vikings.

Rumored but with no clear evidence:
    Butcher (Diablo)
    King Leoric (Diablo)
    Gelbin Mekkatorque (Warcraft)

Do say if I missed anyone.

Anyways, on with the thread: So who do you want to see?

Personally, I'm just waiting for Garrosh and Kel'thuzad and then I'm pretty much set, looks like a very good hero poll thus far.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2014-03-01 at 05:26 PM.

Deleted
    Anduin Wrynn.

Deleted
    Kel'Thuzad, yeah. Also would like to see some Naaru to be there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kerrigan's in the opening Cinematic. And if I had to guess the Dwarven Rider is probably Falstad. Also some characters have alternate costumes. Lich King Arthas' alt look is Paladin Arrhas for example.

In terms of who I'd like to see, I'd be open to being able to import up to 3 of my chars from WoW or D3 into HOTS.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Deleted
    I would like to see Velen. You forgot to add Stitch to the list

10+ Year Old Account
    Millhouse Manastorm

Thorim

XT-002 Deconstructor

Syndrapatheticmagicbetraysyougosa

Gamon

Murky

Kingslayer Orkus
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-11-10 at 12:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Kerrigan's in the opening Cinematic. And if I had to guess the Dwarven Rider is probably Falstad. Also some characters have alternate costumes. Lich King Arthas' alt look is Paladin Arrhas for example.

In terms of who I'd like to see, I'd be open to being able to import up to 3 of my chars from WoW or D3 into HOTS.
    Probably won't happen though. They would have to remake every single gearpiece in the games in order for that to work. I would rather have them spend time on designing new heroes/skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Not sure how I missed Kerrigan honestly. Going to put a question mark for Falstad until it's confirmed. Not going to point out costumes since they're just costumes and not much else, unless there's a costume which changes one character into a totally different one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loaf Lord View Post
    Millhouse Manastorm

Thorim

XT-002 Deconstructor

Syndrapatheticmagicbetraysyougosa

Gamon

Murky

Kingslayer Orkus
    I'm pretty sure we're not going to see syndragosa since Arthas had an ability that looked like syndragosa flying in front of him and laying down a trail of frost.

Though that might not have been syndragosa.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I'm pretty sure we're not going to see syndragosa since Arthas had an ability that looked like syndragosa flying in front of him and laying down a trail of frost.

Have Sindragosa scream her lungs out everytime you use the ability then

Deleted
    Kel'Thuzan, Gul'Dan maybe.
    Don't know much from Diablo or SC tho.

I remembered the original Dota Allstars included SC2 units like the seige tank. Would like to see that here as well instead of full Character's roster.

Also, is it too much to ask for to play as Deckard Cain?

A blood Mage ergo Kael'thas?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    From Warcraft they should have at least one of each race. I guess faction leaders basically, except blood elves, that slot should go to Kael'thas. My familiarity with the starcraft lore is pretty shallow, but looking at the list, it would seem that most of the big players are already represented. I guess once they run out of named character, they can just bring in random units, zerglings, Thors etc. From Diablo definitely Deckard Cain and just for shits and giggles cows from the cowlevel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hookus View Post
    From Warcraft they should have at least one of each race. I guess faction leaders basically, except blood elves, that slot should go to Kael'thas. My familiarity with the starcraft lore is pretty shallow, but looking at the list, it would seem that most of the big players are already represented. I guess once they run out of named character, they can just bring in random units, zerglings, Thors etc. From Diablo definitely Deckard Cain and just for shits and giggles cows from the cowlevel.
    Cows from cowlevel should be Diablo heroes exclusive mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Kael'thas appear as a playable character. It does make sense, as there are no blood elves currently (I think) and he is kind of an important character.

Deleted
    - Red T-Shirt guy I mean, he deserves it ^^
    - Cow from Secret Cow Level D2
    - A freaking unicorn from Secret Unicorn Level D3
    - Assassin from D2
    - Gabriel Tosh from Starcraft 2
    - Baal from Diablo 2
    - Malthael from Diablo 3
    - Duriel from Diablo 2
    - Mephisto Diablo 2
    - Imperius from Diablo 3
    - Onyxia from WoW
    - Deckard Cain from Diablo series

And sooooo many more I would love to see...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loaf Lord View Post
    Kingslayer Orkus
    No love for Dumass?

I would expect that they'll add Alexstrasza in for fanservice purposes, and I personally want them to add Akama and/or Maiev.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I would expect that they'll add Alexstrasza in for fanservice purposes, and I personally want them to add Akama and/or Maiev.
    Oh yeah, Maiev. She could be easily added as an assassin I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post

It's possible it could just be a generic frost wyrm, though you may be right.