Thread: 94% Item Squish

Deleted

94% Item Squish

Help me here.

Is everything gonna be squished with 94% ?

I will use my chimera shot as an example

My Chimera Shot today: ~100k Critt

100k - 94% = 6k

6k - ~75% (resilence) = 1500 Critt

Is this ~True???

I just want to know if my math is "correct" and if i have been understanding this Squish right.
    ( I AM ALL FOR THIS SQUISH )

Deleted
    It will work in such a way that all maths are reduced by the same amount so in effect nothing in the game will change bar massive numbers become smaller numbers.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What took you 20secs to kill before, will take you 20secs to kill in Warlords of Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    What took you 20secs to kill before, will take you 20secs to kill in Warlords of Draenor.
    That doesn't make sense. It takes 20 seconds to kill Illidan (minus RP), so with the level 100 and level 100 gear, it should take 16-17 seconds.

Umm their example was a mage doing fireball currently hitting for 46k. After the squish all things considered equal the same fireball would do 2.2k. I really don't have it in me to figure out the math right now (major head ache).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    That doesn't make sense. It takes 20 seconds to kill Illidan (minus RP), so with the level 100 and level 100 gear, it should take 16-17 seconds.
    Well this comment is going to be refering to when WoD comes out and we are all level 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    Surely you know what he means.

It will take a level 90 the same amount of time to kill something before and after the expansion goes live.

I don't think he's taking into account leveling up and such

if it takes you 15 seconds at lvl 90 to kill something pre item squish it will take you 15 seconds at lvl 90 in the same gear to kill the same thing

edit: I was too slow!

afaik they are removing the exponential ilvl jumping aswell. that's why they add a buff to the old raids.
    at least that's what i've heard so far.

They'll probably reduce the baseline resilience back down to 60% at the start of the expansion to counter lower base damage at the beginning of an expansion compared to the end.

Deleted
    Not everything is being reduced by 94%. The stats at level 90 might, but the stats at level 75 will go down by a smaller percentage. The stats for everything < level 60 will likely stay the same.